Sunday, March 08, 2009
The ingredient I'll make sure I always have in my refrigerator will be BUTTER.
On a side note, I'm currently deciding how to deal with my parents...After PTG, it's either I try and cooperate and make my life a whole lot easier. Or well, just get rid of my father altogether. There are a few plans...But it's difficult...And I know just too little to execute them flawlessly. Well one has to bide his time then.
Why are my cooking plans always so screwed?
Sigh, just looking forward to the next Saturday.
PS: I am now the RA3 virus.
Dark Memories[1:54 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...