Thursday, March 12, 2009
Ever felt like skipping? Skipped my way down to the canteen today, probably with a whole lot of dopamine running through my system. Sabbatical's a blast, because I'm trainer! :) Which kinda means I get augmented ACE and get to set the killer quiz to fail everyone MUHAHAHAHA! People in the sab are fab as well, with Chai, Han Loong, Edwin, Weize, Cheong Keat, Timothy, Ng Peng and of course, Miss Teo! Even with her inexperience in mentoring and stuff, she's a nice teacher to work under because well, she's just too nice! Oh yes, I'm in the butterfly sabbatical if you don't know yet. So we study and catch butterflies etc. Been to the Butterfly park and Pulau Ubin on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. So far I've pinned down a preserved butterfly, studied wing patterns and scales and oh yes, caught myself a praying mantis. And now, I'm creating the marking scheme for my killer quiz.
It was a lovely morning before the sabbatical today. Weize, Cheong Keat, Guo Xin and Daniel there. Sigh. It was nice catching up. Especially seeing Guo Xin with his usual antics, or rather theatrics as we talked.
Bubblegummy Byes!
Random term I coined while listening to The Show by Lenka.
Dark Memories[5:21 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...