Sunday, February 15, 2009
Je veux des violons
Now who said Asians couldn't sing?
*
I don't think it's normal for the average teenager to harbour homocidal thoughts is it? The last time I checked, most of them tend to harbour suicidal ones in this emo era. Xujun's writing a play about the sane and the insane and I'm promised the role of a homicidal maniac. Funny, it seems that's what I've been thinking about these few days - Killing people...People dying. With the BSC people leaving, more specifically Yanyu and Chomz, I don't know about me anymore.
Emotional weakness on my part? Lyinne would scoff. Whatever happened to cold and calculating me? Perhaps. I just know it won't be the same, or rather, it'll be much more difficult. No more cheery chomz in front of me to put a smile on my face or to turn to during math. No more Yan yu to talk to in a non-westernised manner and laugh about xujun-type jokes.
Difificult. I'll adapt of course. Like everyone else does. But how I will is the question. Withdraw further in and strengthen my defenses? Think more sadistically? Descend into despondence? I don't think so and I certainly don't hope so. The ideal case of course is to spread my roots elsewhere. After all when I'm repotted...I need to try the other kinds of soil don't I?
Hmm...I might even grow better.
Dark Memories[5:00 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...