Tuesday, February 17, 2009
It's not fair! How can it snow in Beijing now when Singapore's flaring up? Gah, the bias of Mother Nature. Bradley gets room 11, that is Kevin's room, and I've got a feeling Yanyu got mine haha. Fate works in wondrous ways really. Now the only regret I have is not having left a message there or something. And perhaps not going out gallivanting enough. But hey, it was still lovely! So once again, have fun BSCers! Enjoy your SNOWING SPRING wonderland. Sniff, I want my flowers. And snow!
And by either some rare technical problem or evil mystic force, I am unable to access my windows live mail. Even though the password is most definitely correct. Grrrr.
I hate this all. I have French tomorrow and two tests on Thursday! So now I'm struggling to absorb as much as I can today, and then tomorrow. Because I'm not about to fail two of my A1 subjects!
Look at the pathetic sentence structure...Not to mention vocabulary...My head's still reeling from Sunday's 2am sleeping and 4.30am awaking in preparation for Chemistry and Literature.
I have decided to stop snapping that often after I discovered my ability to on Sunday since it gives Theron a new reason to start imitating me! And did I mention he doesn't do it well?
*Insert muffled incoherent roar*
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalala. I must get through Thursday.
I must.
P.S.: I'm not a bitch Kevin.
Dark Memories[9:19 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...