Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Dear CSE Students,
This afternoon around 1 pm, I took a walk around some classrooms. I
noticed that all the 4 SMTP classrooms on level 3 of Block B were
very dirty. One of the classrooms (SC1) was wide open and the air-
conditioner was switched on, though there was no student using the
room.
When I walked around the HP rooms in the Tower Block, I was happy to
note that all the classrooms were sparkling clean. I was equally
pleased with the cleanliness of the BSP and LEP rooms at the Kuo
Chuan Building.
I would like all SMTP students to meet and plan how they should keep
their classrooms clean. They should also work out a plan to make sure
that they won't waste electricity any more. They may wish to consult
their HP friends to find out how they are able to keep their rooms so
clean. They may also wish to seek advice from their SMTP teachers.
I expect a proposal to be submitted to me by next Friday (6 Feb) 2
pm. Privileges for SMTP students will be withdrawn if I don't get a
satisfactory proposal by Fri.
Pls be reminded that all CSE students have to be self-disciplined and
responsible in looking after the school facilities.
I look forward to your cooperation.
Hon
Now now, since everyone's talking about this, I'll give my humble opinion as well. Now look here darling principal. My class is on the second floor, certainly not the third. So don't go blaming the entire SMTP just because majority of its classes aren't up to their cleanliness standards. And I admit our class did fail to switch off the air-conditioner at least twice now and well, we're currently paying for it, id est not having air-conditioning for a week. Not that it matters of course but the point is you're generalizing, PRINCIPAL. The oh-so-great HON committing the simplest of natural fallacies. Naturally. Now I'm all for humanities and all but please don't go on placing HP or any other special programme at a higher level than us just because we seem to be dirty and they seem to be clean. Yes SEEM you big oaf. Food in the mouth? Well you probably caught us and them at the wrong time because I assure you honey, there's more to discipline and responsibility than class cleanliness alone. No offense my HP friends and the entire HP as well but we all know SLIM's always crapping about your superiority. I'm not all that programme-patriotic but at least I know when fingers are pointed wrongly at me. Fault doesn't lie with you guys. You keep your cleanliness up! It's our lovely principal that fires randomly like Kim Il Sung. So of course we'll come up with a proposal because in your wool-covered eyes, we are one bonded SMTP that helps each other in times of desperation like this aren't we? And as Hwa Chong gentlemen...Urgh.
You're delusional darling.
Delusional from all the narcotic effects of poisonous mushrooms.
Sigh.
Dark Memories[9:47 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...