Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Back with an A2 for Physics. My best grade ever for it since...two years ago. Brilliant! And guess what? I actually got the same score as Jonathan Khoo! "Now alleged" "Demi-uber" of the Sciences and Mathematics. Tsk. Fallen from grace haven't you? Of course, he vows to beat me in every other Science and Math related subject for the coming and future tests. Reality is...He probably will but well, I hope for more millenium necklace curses to strike him. Then muhahaha! We'll see won't we?
On the other hand, I haven't been faring very well in shoddybattle with members of my class. In ladder I do fine, winning 6 times while losing once today. But I lost to Szeto twice yesterday, discovering the now-obvious fire weakness both have. Of course, his team was totally unpredictable with all the wrong attacks on all the wrong pokemon. And just today twice to Chaoxu, whose Sandstorm team...Well is probably more suited than required to fight mine. But those still are excuses...I did make quite a few mistakes...Anticipated wrongly...Made a few bad switches here and there...Nonetheless, I'll just have to keep improving my team and my skills of course. Bright side, Yan Yu's drawn into Pokemon battling too! So cheer on for him! (He's learning real fast!)
Song-that-was-stolen-from-others of the random-blogpost-day:
Spoiled - Joss Stone
Lovely song, horrid video.
I kinda thought that I'd be better off by myself
I've never been so wrong before
You made it impossible for me to ever
Love somebody else
And now I don't know what I left you for
See I thought that I could replace you
He can't love me the way you do
'Till now I never knew
Baby
[Chorus:]
I'm spoiled
By your love boy
No matter how I try to change my mind
What's the point it's just a waste of time
I'm spoiled by your touch boy
The love you give is just too hard to find
Don't want to live without you in my life
I'm spoiled
I tried to tell myself that I'd be over you in a week or two
But baby that was 'bout a year ago
I've never seen the word love so personified as I do with you
And that is why I just can't let go, oh no
[Chorus]
Spoil me
And I would only be fooling myself if I tried to
Believe there's room for someone else in my heart
There ain't no way I'm getting over you
I don't know what I've been trying to prove
I'm hopeless, helpless when it comes to you
[Chorus]
I've been spoiled yeah yeah
*
Anyone wants to go to Greg's play with me? Pretty Please?
Oh and yes, I'll probably be switching over to wordpress soon so it's au revoir blogspot!
Dark Memories[10:57 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...