Saturday, February 07, 2009
And the first Math test ends, with me leaving the last part of the last question undone (4 marks) and well, not attempting either bonus question.
And considering the fact that I got flustered and failed to remember that the Pythagoras theorem existed, resulting in getting part a of the last question wrong...(That means I get all subsequent parts wrong). Well, if I get method marks, perhaps I'll scrape an A1. If not...
It's my fault for failing to prepare earlier. Kevin said "simple" and theron "confirm A1 (But still groaning incessantly about mistakes he made)"...I know it's an easy test...
Oh well, if I ace the next test...Maybe an overall A1 for the term. But right now, I've got the Physics test right ahead. And I intend to get at least an A for the first time.
Friday was a bore really. The most interesting thing was choir, followed closely by the Math test, in terms of neural stimulation. The lessons were passable. With Chinese current affairs panel discussion in the morning which was...plain with the usual mix of people who don't prepare and suck, people who prepare but still suck and those who don't need to prepare. I think it rather disgusting how Jordan and gang behaves during Biology. I mean please...As if directly speaking to the teacher by shouting across the class, openly insulting her and disrupting lessons by making stupid observations wasn't enough...At least give her the goodbye bow? Leonard was trying to get the class to do it and a few of us stood up but...Gah. I feel sorry for Mrs Koh. Jordan's good at heart, but just really immature...Well at least in Biology class. Chinese was almost a torture writing an essay...About abusive fathers...
And after school, I had to go for the silly W6 symposium rehearsal thingy. Which was a colossal waste of time. It supposedly started at 3, but we reached there at 2.45...And let it drag all the way to 3.30 and then have each school's representatives go up to give their opening address which was generically something like "Good afternoon distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen. Today I'll be presenting to you about
Jonathan Khoo, I read your blog posts and am happy inform you that there will be no end to this. Because you do not like me as an enemy. No you don't.
On a sidenote, I feel more and more demoralized by the English lesson (as in, by the second, by the day) because Rosalind isn't revealing whose essay(s) got chosen. But if only one can be chosen, I really hope it's Theron's. Because on the overall platform for literary evaluation, he scores higher than any one of us who submitted. Not that any of the submissions are bad of course...Mine lacks vocabulary and is a tad too kiddy. Chomz's is cliched but close to the heart. Kevin's fits rather nicely but doesn't have the...X-factor that makes it stand out. Theron's only weakness is that it seems very compacted. Like it was supposed to be this long flowy essay that was squeezed hastily into 1500+ essay, at least for some parts. Which is the truth really. If only we could elaborate and describe more...But for now, we'll just see...4 entries from Sec 3 and 4...Really hope at least one comes from our class.
I reiterate Jonathan, armaggaedon is here. For your world.
Dark Memories[10:30 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...