Thursday, January 15, 2009
Well I consulted quite a few people. And I've evaluated and re-evaluated my current position as well as weighed the various factors involved. I love Cadel. Anyhow, I've made my choice. I'm going for choir. Since I've tried to make both work but choir won't allow one compromise after the other and drama doesn't allow any, I'll have to choose one and I did. I'll justify. It's simple. Without drama firstly, I get one day off my already hectic schedule. Secondly, it just won't work in drama because I dislike all the characters except for the doctors and I feel that the current actors for the doctors are very suited for their roles so it's a no can do there. And I know I won't perform well in something I don't like. Thirdly, about loyalties to drama...Jonathan phrased joining choir as what "seems like a lack of commitment to drama". Well partly yes, but I won't fully agree because I love drama and acting and I'm not doing an entire EP3 transfer or something. I still belong to drama and that remains set in stone, in 2009 and for the next two years to come if possible. I just don't view this as a complete casting aside of drama and outright betrayal whereby I condemn drama entirely and it becomes my nemesis. I just don't think I belong to SYF for drama, not the drama club. And with this opportunity in choir which I would very much want to try out, I'd rather spend my time on what I prefer doing and do it properly as opposed to going to drama sessions with dread and most possibly not putting my heart into it (which essentially is no different from Track and Field in Sec 1). I just want to make it clear that I'm not forsaking the club because I can still take part in the production in July in another play, just without the flashy SYF title but if you insist I'm doing so in this crucial SYF period, I'll say participating in SYF isn't the "most evident way of showing where my loyalties lie" because SYF isn't all that drama is about, it never was, never is and never will be. 10 Random Facts about me. 1 Xujun
*
Tagged by Troy and I'll oblige due to his (I shall assume) declaration of alliance with his follow-up comment on capital punishment during English today.
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.
1. I love Poison Ivy
2. I have a sister
3. I speak French
4. I hate eggs, like just egg and only egg
5. I love how the Chinese speak
6. I currently am de-nailed
7. I am fat
8. I just joined choir
9. I was from Polevault
10. I play dota and RA3
1.Who's the person that tagged you?
Troy
2. Relationship between you and him?
Classmates and friends
3. Three impressions of him?
Marvelous MUNNER
Animal-lover
Terrorist
4. If he becomes your enemy, you will?
RUN! Or then again, propose a peace treaty and an alliance and we will plot together :)
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
I say anything and everything because I won't speak differently to any person I like very much because I wouldn't want anyone to know would I?
6. Characteristic i like about myself?
Hmm...Pretty much nothing except that I'm a fake. Really hypocritic. But hey, it gets results.
7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
Well, continuing from the last question...Just about everything else?
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
I said before...I wouldn't be partial in my mannerisms. I wouldn't want that person to know I hate him or her would I?
9. What do people feel about you?
Note (other) people. So how would I know?
10. Your crush?
Hmmm...I'm in the midst of plotting to crush someone's dreams so buzz off shoo.
11. Pass this to 10 people:
2 Ming Xuan
3 Jonathan Khoo
4 Yu Pei
5 Xue Wei
6 Zheng Yi
7 Shiyi
8 Hong Kang
9 Darren Lum
10 Ng Ming
12. If 5 & 7 were together?
7 would ignore 5?
13. who does 5 like?
Why would I tell you?
14. What colour does 9 like?
Green? It's just the colour of his blogskin so frankly I have no idea.
15. Say something about 8?
He's a nice guy that deserves so much more.
16. Who is 2?
A friend from SMTP and my treasured OB Sabah watch mate!
17. Talk about 3.
Well, not exactly nice. Definitely boring. But games wise, interesting Yugioh companion and laughable Pokemon opponent.
18. Who is 10's best friend?
Kate Bush?
19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
I won't judge the degree of their sex appeal.
20. What colour does 4 like?
Grey?
21. Is 4 single?
Definitely or he's in love with silence.
22. Your relationship with 1.
Drama mates, third lang mates and best of all, VANCOME mates!
23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
They don't know each other.
24. 9's surname?
Stupid question.
25. 7's nickname?
Don't ask.
26. Say something to 8.
Something.
27. Say something to help 9.
Something.
28. Who do i admire?
Poison Ivy?
29. Where does 1 live?
Bukit Batok.
30. 10 of them know who you like?
No.
Hi!
32. 10's spouse?
Definitely his iPod.
Dark Memories[7:54 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...