Sunday, January 11, 2009
So I'm stuck with Justin's chem, Chuasy's physics and Justin's chem resource package again.
Not to mention Chomz's essay thingy which I'm terribly sorry about.
So it's chop chop ahead after wasting so much time. Funny, I even got to decode one of shiyi's monoalphabetic substitution cipher things. But first things first, I have to be more efficient and organised. I finished Genius Squad and am not pleased with myself at all. I like the book but I thought the gradual humanizing of Cadel a little nauseating at times. Sigh. It was a good story but why can't the coldhearted efficient geniuses stay the way they are? Or at least have better control of their emotions?
Bad start of a new year. I'll need to change a lot of things. And that means url, skin and maybe even the blog service provider.
But all will have to wait. Until I'm back on the academic track for 2009 AND of course, Chomz's essay which I have not forgotten.
Dark Memories[12:38 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...