Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I am usually a victim of my own mind...It just wanders too much into areas far beyond my standard comprehension...As opposed to my heightened IQ in my bamboozled state of mind.
Sigh, probably screwed up again today.
And now I stare at my draft of a powerpoint with 8 slides about a Molecular Biology sabbatical...By draft, I mean draft with just bullets and a white background...I can barely go on...I'm just totally hopeless at designing powerpoints and making them flashy, appealing or whatever silly adjective you might associate powerpoints with.
Then I shift my attention to the largely incomplete 10 page Biology worksheet who mocks me together with the "largely incomplete" Biology notes. Somehow I can't find most of the answers in the notes...And the powerpoint used in class to teach us isn't uploaded! So I shall do what Yan Yu would do, that is to stare at the worksheet long enough until the answer diffuses into you. But in this case, there is no answer to begin with so I'm awaiting some miracle that goes against the conservation of matter that enables ions or particles in the air to magically appear and diffuse to form my answers...
I hate this. I'm only stuck at Biology and I haven't mentioned the Binomial worksheet two which I barely touched...Or the Chemistry worksheet 4.1.1 whose submission rate Justin describes "atrocious" and oh yes, the ancient Chemistry homework from the December eons ago. Wow. I haven't even got to my insuppressible urge to start on my Commonwealth essay and dump everything else into the memory dumpster.
Gah, sorry to Glen and Theron whose arm(s) I scratched in the heat of the moment during pillow fights. And sorry also if I appeared crabby or something during the Nobel Laureate talk, especially at the end because I was just really tired and fed up of all the crap life's feeding me.
Oh great, I just realised there's YZZK chinese article presentation tomorrow...I'll just get someone else to do it. I'll do it next week then...
Dark Memories[9:33 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...