Saturday, November 22, 2008
My first search for plant porn resulted in this result:
Artist opens first plant porn theater
So click on to satisfy your kinky botanical fantasies. Now, don't ask me who introduced or was responsible for planting this seed of thought. It was just a very curious, imaginative mind that regards me as a genius.
Also I learnt how to get girls to grind against you. After the most successful demonstration of the process which included the following methods but not limited to:
Had fun today I suppose. Dinner was ok. Dance was...an adventure? It's those freestyle disco type which is so chaotic and noisy. I actually danced to Gimme More and a few other songs after that. But the failure of a deejay failed to play Fergalicious which I requested before we left. Ephraim was great, flaunting himself with no restraint. And it was just aggravating how they played Womanizer just when we were told to wait outside for the bus...
Sigh. 12.35am and there're still THIMUN sessions tomorrow. So I shall update with pictures and more elaboration tomorrow? I think.
Dark Memories[12:15 AM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...