Monday, November 10, 2008
Back from Vietnam. An enjoyable trip I suppose but too packed and rushed. Plus I didn't bring the DS or laptop...And didn't get to see the Vovinam Grand Master...Wasn't all that good. But I'll update later when I get pictures.
So I came back yesterday night with 20 emails and 10 smb messages. And only one was important. The smb message that told me to prepare a portfolio of my written work by 10 Nov. Which happens to be today. So I spent yesterday night abruptly ending long-term writing projects and gathering all my random pieces of writing that had been scattered all around in different corners of cyberspace folders. Printing...Preparing the cover page...Getting the portfolio ready blah blah. But it's for the Best English Student Award Nomination thingy hurrah!
And today we had drama again. Wasted at least 2 hours outside the OBA room doing mostly nothing, productive. Well Greg showed me a small portion of his repetoire of accents including Southern British, Philipino, Sharpay (TM), African, French, Canadian and Australian. And then we were trying to get the paroles of Parle a ma main. And just talked. Sec 1s entertained themselves once again with handphones and Russell brought his DS. Which Xujun and gang had fun with playing the Brain training thingy. Practised my audition lines...Meditating...Smacking juniors' heads. And also had Shi Yuan crushing me on a table. Until I made him relinquish with my nails. Of course the audition sort of was just horrid. From like 2 plus when we were brimming with energy...I got auditioned at about 5? When I was so drained from the going ons of outside. So I forgot a line...Gave my evil laughter. And then Ross, the trainer got me to do an improvisation involving me playing a doctor, Dracula-style. Wow.
Let's see what Vernon has to offer for the club games tomorrow.
Dark Memories[7:48 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...