Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Apparently, I'm Admin Staff for the Advisory Panel, which by the way I have no idea about. Well, Kevin's lucky to be Admin Staff for General Assembly and someone is not so fortunate to be in the computer room. Ling Feng's also involved I realised and a whole lot of others.
So for orientation games...Meh...Only the first game which was a pseudo-blow-wind-blow was fun. The rest of the games like human knots, crossing the red sea (Sabah rip-off) and erm...the blind man thingy was just...Urgh. Vernon-like. And so we thankfully finished the games and went for the story-telling workshop, where we learnt how to tell stories! There was this activity whereby a group of five would have each member tell their own personal story, let the group decide on one common one and then have each group member tell that same story five times to another group. Then the other group will have to guess who that story belongs to. Then the process repeats, vice-versa. So our entire group had stories about Vernon. Two of them were the same, each expressing their shock after the elections they attended. One had the same story but said "I didn't feel anything." No prizes for guessing who. And two (me and xujun) had the same story, expressing our horror upon the discovery of Vernon as chairman. So they used my story, which was about 96% similar to Xujun's. And the other group (Vernon's), used the elimination process, under Vernon's direction, and eliminated us till me and xujun were left. And Vernon was commenting about a supposed discrepancy in Xujun's account, saying that 7/30 was too high a score for xujun and hence, he wasn't credible. Thus, he decided on me. How desultory. And then for folk tale story-telling in groups of five, I was in Greg's group and wow. I have to say his story was the best because it was so unblemished. Because he started first and gave us a really dramatic account full of British and Japanese accents. Then it was Jerome's turn and Gregory just kept laughing uncontrollably as he turned everything in it sexual. And Jerome wasn't too helpful by using all those suggestive phrases. And the cute juniors Hanwee and Shi Yuan laughed along cluelessly. Then they must have been shocked when they told their stories because only Greg, me and Jerome were laughing as Gregory turned more folk tales into rated stories.
Had fun meeting Zheng Yi at the bus stop and laughing at those noob Gunz players.
And to commemorate the birth of my core group name, YIMba drama cyclorama (YIM DC), I shall edit the Kim Possible theme song. In case you didn't know, Vernon's surname is YIM.
Original Song: Call me, beep me
By: Christina Milian
Edited song: Call me, Beep me (YIM Possible)
*
Ooohh yeahh yeah
I'm your average crappy dude
Became chairman by a fluke
You must hate me
Cause I'm YIM Pos-si-ble
There is nothin' I can't screw
And when drama calls
Just know that I am on my way
It doesn't matter where or
When there's trouble
I caused it all the same
YIM Possible
Call me, beep me you can
Try and reach me
Even if you reach me I'll be late
I try so hard but I can't hear
My alarm ring
Doesn't matter if it's big or small
Saikang you can have them all
When it's time I can party
Call me, beep me make sure
That you reach me
(Vernon here, you did everything?)
Message clear, I am here
(But much later than me)
I’m never gonna leave you alone
(Vernon Go Away!)
You can always count on me
To get MSG above 3
But still I am chairman today
(Still chairman today)
It doesn't matter where or
when there's trouble
I caused it all the same
Call me, beep me you can
Try and reach me
Even if you reach me I'll be late
I try so hard but I can't hear
My alarm ring
Doesn't matter if it's big or small
Saikang you can have them all
When it's time I can party
Call me, beep me make sure
That you reach me
Call me, beep me make sure
That you reach me
Tell me when there's dota though I can't really play
Doesn't matter where
Doesn't matter when
I'm still a real irresponsible chairman
Danger or trouble
I'm off on the double
You know that you never can trust
YIM Possible
Yeaahh yeaah
Call me, beep me you can
Try and reach me
Even if you reach me I'll be late
I try so hard but I can't hear
My alarm ring
Doesn't matter if it's big or small
Saikang you can have them all
When it's time to slack,
When it's time I can party
Call me, beep me you can
Try and reach me
Even if you reach me I'll be late
I try so hard but I can't hear
My alarm ring
Doesn't matter if it's big or small
Saikang you can have them all
When it's time I can party
Call me, beep me make sure
That you reach me
*
Dark Memories[12:00 AM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...