Monday, October 20, 2008
Unfortunately, a great deal of...both allies and foes alike have left for Beijing. Or just China for that matter. That means no more dota with weize until the next year or Darren to talk to...Nor Samuel to practise French with. No more Leonard to converse with...Nor Nicholas Heng to tap on the back. Oh the horror.
Of that combined with HIC and iGCSE exam. Apparently, this Wednesday should be the comprehension component, according to Miss Susan Soh. Further details should be released later. Ok nevermind, I just saw the SMB message. And I need my entry proof back because I returned it to Miss Soh to correct my birthdate but I still haven't got it back yet. I shall do the necessary modicum of revision for iGCSE and not go all flamboyantly linguistic like Theron like reading Agatha Christie and Poison Ivy fanfics! Oh yes today was the supposed full run rehearsal for HIC. And I'm sad to say I mixed up my lines but glad to say I still managed to salvage the situation! Thanks to Lie Jun who caught on pretty fast after I swapped one of my lines with the next and replaced it with the previous later. He still managed to answer me and Mrs Lina Yong who hasn't seen the play herself actually didn't realise that one of us forgot and mixed up lines haha. But I'll have to buck up for my evil role. I need to emanate a chilling vibe...an air of insanity coupled with sleek secret agent mannerisms. Ok together with the condescending tone of Marik from Yugioh.
Also I just found a great song thanks to Gregory who introduced me to Parle a ma main. French and definitely Harley Quinn -like! Gregory can read French really well if he knows the sounds and all because he really sounds like he can, and French! Anyway there seems to be this ongoing war...Because Vernon is bent on getting more people on HIC night to vote for EDC than Gregory...So he's trying to usurp/stockpile all the tickets...And Gregory with his immense social network needs the tickets...And when demand exceeds supply? Market shortage...Like Vernon is really disliked in the HP Ephraim circle. Joel...Ephraim...Ng Ming and Gregory haha. Really really...despise? No...That's too forceful...I'd say...Disapprove...Ah yes disapprove. Ephraim said I should have applied to be Chairman. But I replied the same old way...I just felt I wasn't fit to take up such a major leadership position yet...It's the same old confidence problem...So I hope drama will play its part in eradicating that...And Ephraim actually said "Can he even act?!" Haha, love them. HP is so much fun! Even Sean Lai and SLIM (teacher) had a great row recently.
Parle a ma main:
And recently while going through more Disney songs, I found out Beauty and the Beast originated from France! Merveilleux! So I went on looking through the songs and found Belle and Gaston. I love Belle! As in the song, and even better. GASTON IS SO THERON! I found Theron a persona! A Disney persona!
Gaston:
Belle:
He has approximately 95% of the same personality as Theron because Theron is actually conversational and not totally holier-than-thou chauvinist. As for intelligence, Theron clearly wins by a landslide. And well for musculature, Gaston wins by a...volcanic eruption.
And someone's not being nice despite the leeway I'm giving him...Bad bad bad...The comment this morning...That halted my question...Tsk tsk. If you're not my friend...Then clearly, you're my enemy.
I think there was a EOY photo where yan yu smiled. I'll post it...next time I guess.
A la prochaine.
Dark Memories[8:05 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...