Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Stranger
Nobody believes me when I tell them that you're out of your mind
Nobody believes me when I tell them that there's so much you hide
You treat me like a queen when we go out,
wanna show everyone what our love's about
All wrapped up in me whenever there is a crowd
But when no ones around
(Chorus)
There's no kindness in your eyes
The way you look at me, it's just not right
I can tell whats going on this time
Theres a stranger in my life
You're not the person that I once knew
Are you scared to let them know it's you
If they could only see you like I do
Then they would see a stranger too
Did I ever do anything that was this cruel to you
Did I ever make you wonder who was standing in the room
You made yourself look perfect in everyway
So when this goes down, I'm the one that will be blamed
Your plan is working so you can just walk away
Baby your secret's safe
Theres no kindness in your eyes
The way you look at me, it's just not right
I can tell whats going on this time
Theres a stranger in my life
You're not the person that I once knew
Are you scared to let 'em know it's you?
If they could only see you like I do
Then they would see a stranger too
Such a long way back, from this place we are at
When I think of all the time I've wasted, I could cry
Theres no kindness in your eyes
The way you look at me, it's just not right
I can tell whats going on this time
Theres a stranger in my life
You're not the person that I once knew
Are you scared to let 'em know it's you
If they could only see you like I do
Then they would see a stranger too
Theres no kindness in your eyes
The way you look at me, it's just not right
I can tell what's going on this time
There's a stranger in my life
You're not the person that I once knew
Are you scared to let 'em know it's you
If they could only see you like I do
Then they would see a stranger too
*
I'm a good actor. I've been swamped these few days with HIC and all. Even though I play a minor role of an evil creature that has only one scene worth of lines. We've been working throughout mornings and in the afternoons till 5. Gah. And I kinda like it. After all the pep talks by Laurang and drama seniors in JC. And I was commented "good" and "well-casted". Excellent. But my sister said it's because I'm innately evil and that's why I find it so easy to play well, an evil creature which is actually a conscience of the protagonist.
You'd be surprised what I wanted to join in Sec 1 when I was still SCORPIA me. Sabotage. Corruption. Intelligence. Assassination. Those are still my mottos by the way. So on to my choices of EP3.
1) Air-rifle - Believe it or not I wanted to learn how to shoot people, accurately, in the head.
2) Wushu - Well martial arts?
3) Judo - I think you get my point.
SCORPIA inspired me. I want to be a contract killer. But above all these choices, I wanted English Drama. I wanted to learn to well, act. I saw how powerful acting was. Through poison ivy and most influentially, Mystique. It is so...essential. But acting costs a lot. At least it did for me. And I'm not talking about having to spend my mornings and afternoon in the salt centre rehearsing.
I'm talking about...Losing my original face entirely when the multitude of masks meld into it even when I don't mean to put one on.
I think I'll come up with a new persona - Masqued.
Oh yes, on a side note, I won't give up lit elective without a fight. Oh yes I'll make sure of that.
Dark Memories[9:48 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...