Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Ok sorry for the excessive portrayals of you as a villain but you got to admit you share the same...strengths in personality as Gaston. Seriously!
Anyway, today was just mass HIC rehearsals full-dress or not, until 8.30. I bet the audience never does understand how grueling the preparation process is. Even the curtain call! Where everyone comes out, bows, acts crazy, smiles and waves has to be rehearsed! Everything! So just in case you didn't know, drama is hard work! Not for the faint-hearted! And still problems with my costume argh! Once our costumes improve, instantly the quality improves muhahaha.
And now, I'd like to thank Xue Wei so much for her chocolates which was delivered to me by Yang Long this morning. Thanks! I wouldn't have been able to make it through without it haha. Your chocolate cheered my morning and afternoon up with its endorphin-release mechanisms! Merci encore!
So tomorrow's HIC! I've STILL got tickets!!!! 3 I think. So Laura isn't exactly correct with her smb message. Inform me if you want them. AND HIC! HELP! I didn't study much! I'm going to fail...
To HIC and iGCSE!
Dark Memories[11:02 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...