Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Math was an unqualified fiasco...But really, I was so glad I could actually do most of the questions. But alas, did not have the time...So about 24 marks have flow away because of blanks...Gah, oh yea. There's one question which I solved, then was unsure of my answer, and erased it...And it turned out to be correct, at least according to the mathematical gods of SMTP1. You know what? Let's just own everyone next year. I shall resolve to be less sloth-like.
So after the Math test, we had a short 45 minute break before WE (SMTP-ers) had the HIGHER MATH paper. I thought it was really interesting. Like when I first heard Mr. Justin Loh say "Please check you have 3 printed pages." So I smiled. 1 page as the cover page, 1 as the formulae sheet and well, that's one more page left for 40 marks! Then I flipped. Wow! 7 questions, 10 marks each. Choose 4 to do out of 7. I read the first one. LOGARITHMS! My favourite! So I spent the first 20 minutes of the hour trying the logarithms question. Well, the result was rather expected - Failure. Then I moved on to the next question, and the next, and the one after that. Nope, I had no idea. So I looked on and YES! A question full of text! It looked logical! Ok in the end it wasn't, because a retarded John decided to cross a bridge when the train was coming! And well, the bridge was either very very long, or the train was very very wide. Because apparently, he was halfway cross the bridge when he saw the train coming 80 METRES away. Yep, and he had to turn back before he got struck by the train...And if he went on instead of turning back, the train would have struck him 2m before he reached the other end! So assuming the train was the perpendicular bisector of the bridge...Hmm...What are the chances John would get hit when the train was wow, 80 metres away. So the conclusion:
John is a handicapped, irritating and stubborn fool. That explains why he takes so long to cross a damn bridge and also, why no one wants to help him. I mean please, he probably likes Math. That's why firstly, no one likes him, and secondly, his brain was so mathematically advanced he could calculate the probability of getting hit and thus turned back in time.
And so now I'm preparing for MX's pokemon battle with his water team. Play pokemon! Red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, sapphire, ruby, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum! *This is an unpaid advertisement*
,, (Shown)
Dark Memories[11:02 AM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...