Saturday, October 04, 2008
I have so much to say. But well, I won't say that much.
Let's complain about biology first. Hurrah to those who did question 8 "OR" because it wasn't about transport in plants nor digestion both of which I didn't study. Hurrah for I'll fail. No surprise though since I didn't really study...But I'll describe it "A1-nable"
And after Biology? We rejoiced! And played pokemon with Ming Xuan, bridge and whatnot in CSE Hub.
As for Chinese, I somehow had this idea that the exam was 8.30 am-10.30am so I was being so relaxed when I finished the second comprehension passage. I THOUGHT I had 35 more minutes for the summary. And wow, Mr. Loh said "5 minutes left. No one is allowed to leave the examination hall". Well, I just went into hyperdrive. Summarising the passage in 4 minutes, I used the remaining one minute plus the time taken for the teacher to walk down the other row collecting papers to finish penning my summary. Now, I wonder how much I'll get for it. I blame it on sleeping late the previous night erm...Playing dota.
And guess what happened on Thursday night? Yan Yu proposed playing Pokemon TCG tag team! LOL! Like Yan Yu would be the last person on Earth I'd think of asking me to play Pokemon TCG! Then when I told like Chao Xu and MX they both went "YANYU?". Tres amusant. Anyways, so we retreated to CSE Hub and then it was Pokemon TCG extravaganza! Ok not that much since I brought 5 decks, Yan Yu brought 1 and Chao Xu brought 1 too. But still we could keep having 2 on 2s. Yan Yu's deck actually proved to be rather scary if he could get out his dark dragonair fast enough. He uses the old types of cards which are deadly and no longer in print. Like Dark dragonair's evolutionary light which allows you to take an evolved pokemon from your deck every turn. This combo-ed with the dark dragonite's "Summon minions" if it evolves makes his pokemon come out extremely fast since that allows him to summon basic pokemon from the deck onto the bench. Of course, if he doesn't get that out fast he'd probably be destroyed fast because he doesn't have Prof Elm's training method or something like that. But he has Pokemon breeder fields! And super potion! And the old energy removal!
Then Chaoxu's deck is great! Because it made Chong Jiat like my rocket's deck! Because Chao Xu's deck kept getting owned haha. Darren likes my Starmie deck because it's too fast. Because I made all the pokemon there stage 1 at most. But meh all, my decks can't be compared to Bradley's, Shiyi's and Ling Feng's. The usual crowd I used to play with in primary school. Like Shiyi I remember has the frightfully fast bug deck and bradley's Rocket's Mewtwo EX deck was quite devastating as well. But nevermind, I'm calling out to Pokemon card owners who would want to play on tuesday! If all goes well, there'll be me, chaoxu, yan yu, ming xuan, szeto, bradley and troy! And of course Darren and Chong Jiat! We'll have quite a lot of decks this way!
Of course, although the exams are over, there's bad news. I got A2 for research! ARGH! How dare Evelyn give me 38/50 for my research paper! I mean, I did well 99% of the silly paper and she gave everyone the same score!!! And the log book! 7? 7? I wrote so much and dictated so much and you gave me 7??? Bah, got 73 and a distinction. AND an extra A2 to pull UP (NOT GOOD) my msg. I will change project group urgh. But still I wonder if Xujun or Yan Yu is available...
Oh but I don't feel so bad now that I'm just admin staff for THIMUN. I didn't take it that badly until I found out Theron got in...Without an interview...Without anything...They just asked him if he wanted to participate...I almost though Theron was right...That he was superior. Then Yu Pei did something that brightened up my day. He told me during lunch that he too was offered a place in THIMUN via the emb. Then I burst out laughing (No offense Yu Pei). So now I know why. So Miss Tan being the OS, just approaches random Hwa Chong guys from Aphelion to fill in extra spaces in THIMUN. Muhahaha. I think of Yu Pei, and then Theron. And I smile again.
Oh yes, I just watched Enchanted! Really really magical movie. Disney should make more of such movies! Instead of the crap about sex you get in cinemas everyday. Oh yes, and I watched Wall-E as well. And well, Wall-E sucked. As in Wall-E the robot. So weak. I only like EVE who was so powerful, especially those blasts from her...hand? But my favourite was still the rogue robots! Who were the most powerful! Defense, offense and transportation all in one!
Ah heck, I said too much.
Quand je te vois...
Oserai-je un jour...
T'avouer que je t'aime.
J'avait eu assez.
Dark Memories[1:43 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...