Tuesday, October 14, 2008
A1 for French exam. Kinda derailed for the redaction and got 11.5...And my grammar...3 marks deducted. I haven't even talked about the cloze passage. 4.5/10. Dégoutant vraiment.
Culminating together in a B3 overall. Because I got almost 0% for homework. PLUS I have a very bad feeling they didn't count me as excused for Controle 2 and gave me 0 for that.
Gah. I won't quit. Jamais. First B3 ever...A total disgrace.
I just...
I've seriously mellowed. Whatever happened to cold perfectionist me? The lengths I would go to to destroy my competition in the past...I don't find it sane anymore.
I don't even know which me I prefer. The anti-social me that shut myself out from everyone else except a select few? The me that didn't enjoy luxuries such as a social life. The me that actually...cared about studies. The me that thought twice before smiling.
I miss me. Now I'm too cheerful. I don't like it. Emotion is a sign of vulnerability. I'll agree with you on that one Lyinne. But it's been more enjoyable no doubt actually having more than well...one or two friends. I don't know anymore.
Efficiency or sentience? I just can't bring myself to accept both. I'm tired.
Tired of trying to be nice. Tired of trying to get myself noticed. Tired of trying to be someone I'm not.
Because no matter how hard you try...It just isn't reciprocated. And I've had enough of that last year.
I'm no one's bitch, bitch.
Dark Memories[10:23 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...