Monday, September 01, 2008
Ok after National Day, there's another great time for bridge! Yep, that'll be Teacher's Day! While the teachers were mesmerised by the amazing performance put up which consisted of:
1) The very classic "Guess who's in the picture" (Which was the most entertaining)
2) A warped version of "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" (Which was engineered of course to help the humanities department)
3) "HIP HOP" by 4 imbecilic Joker wannabes (Which kinda looked more like serial killers with the hockey masks and chainsaws)
4) Bad singing
5) More bad singing
6) And an equally, if not more, horrendous skit
7) ETC which can't be all that amazing since I don't remember it!
, WE PLAYED BRIDGE! Hurrah to us! Yan Yu, me, Darren, Glen, Chomz! Bridge on the second level again! Excellent! So we played and played and played. All the way from 8 till the end of the performance at 10.45? And then I went around being the September Santa that hands out presents to teachers. And for once, I shall tell you readers what I gave:
1) Mrs Jaya - Biscuit chocolat. (Well, I gave her a plant last year and this year it was kinda spontaneous. No worries! Next year will be better!)
2) Ms Sunita - Butter Cookies. (Thanks Darren for telling me she's allergic to cocoa or I wouldn't dare to imagine the consequences if I got chocolate...)
3) Miss Chua - Chocolates. (Typical gift since I didn't really know what to give.)
4) Mrs Khoo - Famous Amos Cookies and salt/pepper shakers (I just heard her talk about cookies as something she "doesn't usually buy" so voila!)
5) Mr. Low - A glass vial (Chemistry duh? Lol I know.)
6) Mrs Koh - A bear-faced cup (I wanted to grow a plant in it but I didn't have the time)
7) Mr. Siew - Correction tape pen (I thought it was kinda of a smart invention. And well Mr. Siew seems like the "work" type)
Well I missed out Miss Ting and Mr. Sng but I'm working on it.
So after the santa session, I continued bridging in SC4! With Yan Yu, Kah Keong, Chomz and Glen. Bradley came in too. And KEVIN! Such a pity...Didn't play with us...So we continued playing till like 2pm. That makes 6 hours of bridge. Not bad. Realised continuous bridging causes my bridge abilities to degenerate. Haha so it was Chomz, Kah Keong, Glen and me left after Kevin left and Yan Yu left for his primary school. Bradley was still doing his English comprehension. Then Bradley was done and left with Chomz for the biotech fair. I then had lunch with Glen and Kah Keong at KAP until about 4. We were talking so much all the way from Pokemon to Vancome. Sigh...I miss my Primary school friends and the Teacher's Days when we actually meet our teachers but now...There's no one left in our Primary School now. All the teachers worth visiting are gone...This year's Teacher's Day wasn't exactly bad...But it was kind of wasted.
And now that I'm done with that, next up shall be my vitriol diatribe.
You fools. Pompous self-conceited ignoramuses. When I read about the notion of a class blog, I definitely didn't expect it to be such a pathetic dismal piece of disparaging crap.
Bloggers of http://smtp4-ers.blogspot.com/
Charming creation. But you have assumed such a holier-than-thou position that it disgusts me. You have assumed that your measly little microscopic automaton minds have the cognitive aptitude to judge, to assess, to evaluate teachers. Those who are the ones who initially gave you the minute modicum of knowledge you possess. I admire your courage but spit at your stupidity in making this decision, making more than just a fool of yourselves.
You have no right to deem any teacher good or bad. Your groundless accusations and so-called expert sarcasm are just digital manifestations of your outright moronic minds.
I understand I'm being self-righteous now, assuming that you're the baddies who have done the wrong thing while I snap at others perpetually with my criticisms. But at least here I am passionate about what I believe in and am willing to fight for it. Not like you metallic fakes who write only for the sake of ridiculing the teachers, devoid of any emotion. Taking things at face value and commenting unnecessarily as if you were really the class' voice.
I tell you this now. NO, you were not the voice of SMTP4, are not the voice of SMTP4 and never will be. At least not as long as I live. And I will end your subversive influences you bovine clowns. So cease your ramblings or perish by my green fingers.
Dark Memories[4:50 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...