Thursday, September 04, 2008
Just watched The Dark Knight. And I'll tip my hat, Joker is good, but no more. Impressive how his schemes work and all but they're not Joker-like. It's just too far off from the comics and cartoons. I mean, bombs and guns? That's very uncharacteristic of the Joker. Though I only like the acid part and the handphone bomb. Still, the movie's too draggy overall, like trying to cram two into one. Plus, I can't help but notice one egregious flaw in the plot. Ok...The Batman kidnaps a guy from Hong Kong? Wow, I wonder how that would affect the relationship between China and USA. I mean from the MUN perspective, you can't just burst into any country and grab anyone you want. Infringement of sovereignty. It's like USA invades China. Wonder how Bush's going to deal with this additional blow to his already decaying slump. But above all, ingenious plans by the Joker, too much bam and wham. I'd take acid-squirting flowers and handshake buzzers anytime. So I'd rate this...2nd Batman Movie in ranking. 1st remains with the conventional Joker Jack Nicholson.
I'd like to thank Glen for providing me with the movie so I saved $8 on movie tickets.
I'm reading Green Dawn. You know...Fan fics are much better than books sometimes. And here's another excerpt:
"Turning to her ferns and other plants, Pamela said sweetly: "You see, my darlings? I'm avenging all your fallen brothers and sisters. This is just the beginning." Knocking off Staughton and Watner had proved trivially easy; her next target would likely be a much tougher assignment. Still, she was becoming supremely confident in her growing abilities."
Once I get into character, we can begin, my babies.
Dark Memories[12:07 AM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...