Thursday, September 11, 2008
Focus Isley, you're not here to play.
Quinn, you're suspended from the operation.
*
The morning started out with the stupid reading period during which of course I did nothing of the sort. Unless, you count reading my Biology notes rather than the TIME magazine. Anyway, I've got to thank Jonathan for teaching me the protein synthesis and genetic engineering processes in 7 minutes. Fantastic really, what I would have took 2 hours at least to learn he summarised in 7 minutes! So I went for the Biology test with what Jonathan taught me, what Mrs Koh went through about enzymes yesterday plus my in-depth study of Plant Structure and Nutrition. Seriously, I couldn't be bothered about anything than the plants.
I loved recess today. Basically slacked through and ended up not completing my summary which I finished in English anyway. But recess was quite a blast. It's been so long since all of us actually sat down and talked. And when we did, we made a LOT of noise in the library. I mean with Me, Yan Yu, Theron, Kevin, Darren, Glen, Chomz and a few others, how quite can it get? We talked about PSLE (CHOMZ GOT 267!) and how impressive the other schools were i.e. how fail hwa chong was. Plus a whole lot of random issues. Then when we were warned by the librarian to quieten down, we moved to the second level as Zijian and gang arrived too and the noise level would only worsen if we stayed. So we went up talking while Theron and Chomz went exploring books. Chomz came back with Wall-E...While Theron came back with "The Ultimate Guide to Batman". AND ACCUSED ME OF TEARING OUT THE POISON IVY PAGES! I shall declare myself not guilty here. I did not tear her out of the book! I mean even if I did, would I leave a hand there? That book's really great though. I read it once and was overjoyed when I saw "Poison Ivy" in contents but bah...It was already torn out...And that was last year Theron! Hmm I want that book.
Then the rest of the day was rather normal...By my standards at least. But the best part was when I got home and checked the smb. I actually got exempted from something! I mean like...What are the chances of that? First exemption in two yea- Wait, first exemption of my life. See? That's how pathetic I am. Together with my 67 for Chinese compo test muhahaha. Second highest score in class. Today is a wonderful day!
I pity those River Valley people for their sure-fail Physics tests...
Oh the third riddle if you derived the answers to the first two and joined them together. Those two words are clue one. This is clue two.
Think of what you would name Iran
Some cats come from that ancient land
Get that name and add a sea
Right before what precedes bee
I can't really spell letters huh?
PS: Spanish is SO SIMPLE! Well, the pronunciation at least.
Dark Memories[8:06 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...