Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Breaking News:
1. High Distinction for ICAS English Muhahaha.
2. I'm going to Beijing with quite a few wonderful people!
3. Probably failed Math Test.
4. Theron's comprehension smells nice according to him.
5. Leonard's modeling
6. The Happening was lovely.
7. I finished torrenting Season 4 of Batman cartoons!
8. YAN YU'S AN INFECTIOUS SPEAKER!
Let's address this one by one shall we?
1. It was totally unexpected. I was studying Math during recess and suddenly Theron shook my hand, congratulating me. So I ran over to the computer and on the screen was "High Distinction: Yao Nian, Theron" And I screamed and totally lost my focus on studying Math. Well maybe not all but still, didn't really matter since I suppose I failed all the same.
2. The December list for Beijing came out! And I've got some of the best people going along with me. Yongzhi, Kevin, Leonarde, Theron, Xujun, Ming Xuan, Ng Peng. Even Jonathan Khoo, Yu Pei, Matthew, Chuan Yu and Kelvin are going too. Pity Yan Yu's going next year and Darren's going in October.
3. Yea yea...It's nothing new...I was scammed into thinking it was on Thursday when Teng came in and said "tomorrow" on the first day of school...
4. Ok that was amazingly funny. And yet strangely...no one noticed Theron. Ok here's what he did yesterday. Step 1, roll up a comprehension by the length. Step 2, insert into your mouth. Step 3, move head up and down. And no one saw him but me! Guess I wasn't that interested during debates huh. Jordan deserved the best speaker. Chomz must be blind to not have known Theron was doing it beside him.
5. Leonard was modeling today and it looked...disturbing. I don't know. He has the body but his personality's too nice for modeling. Oh yes, definitely amusing.
6. Thank you Troy for allowing me to know of The Happening which I watched on Sunday. Once again, with my plant motif, it was a plant movie that I watched! But damn, they hit France at the end of the movie.
7. Yup, I finished torrenting the entire Season 4 of Batman. Mostly The New Batman Adventures episodes. So that means I have most of the great episodes now! Including Chemistry and Mad Love!
8. Today's debates was a blast. The most well...presentable one I would say of all. Everyone was articulating reasonably well! Even Zi Jian and Chen Yang pulled it off rather well. Desmond seemed like some robot pre-wired to speak. He seemed like a professional but his actions and eye contact were just robotic such that both just didn't go along well together. It all seemed kind of forced and unnatural. Shannon spoke with such conviction and fluency that I was shocked in my seat, staring at Kevin with my mouth wide open. And then we were gesturing so much to each other that Miss Amperiadis separated us. He got best speaker and deserved it. Chomz was his usual calm and composed style but contrasted against those who spoke with such power (Yan Yu and Shannon), he paled in comparison. And finally, Yan Yu was described by Miss Amperiadis as an "infectious speaker" and one whom she "never experienced before" and "had so much passion". Quoted from her directly. Yan Yu was his usual argumentative self? With the wild gesturing and forceful tone. And so he went on and on until the best part: Shannon made a POI. Then ZOMG, he climaxed with both hands thrusting up while he exclaimed "THEN THEY WILL EAT MCDONALDS AND KFC! TRANSFAT!" And the whole class laughed, along with Miss Amperiadis! Chomz, Shannon, Chen Yang VS Zi Jian, Desmond, Yan Yu. Shannon best speaker, Yan Yu's team won.
Happy Birthday Ng Peng! Nice birthday present you got during PE! The Australian guest teacher teached Ng Peng table tennis! Gaia, the Australians know their sports! But it was hilarious when the Australian teacher spoke to the PE teacher (The Chinese one at the table-tennis court). He said "Soft floor huh" and the PE teacher just smiled and nodded with that befuddled look. Such is the importance of English.
The day's getting better with all the good things outweighing the bad ones. Forget about the Math test. Focus on Biology and French. Oh yes, to those still guessing. Big, blue and yet NOT QUITE dense. Touched you all over. What can do that?
never been to a beach have you?
Dark Memories[7:35 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...