Thursday, September 25, 2008
Any tips for a soul exchange spell, I'd like to swap shoes with someone for a day. It'd be so different, not to mention satisfying. Think of hmm...Desmond? Will I get infused with knowledge like all of a sudden? Hmm...if that were to happen then swapping with Theron would result in the dreadful influx of everything he knows, good and bad.
Oh wait, that works both ways. So the other party would know all about me. Not good. On a second thought, yea, I wouldn't want him or her to know everything about me. It makes you vulnerable doesn't it? By keeping to oneself...I suppose you feel there's something there in your heart you can cling onto. Something...seemingly tangible. Something that can provide assurance that you'd never be completely open. Open to assaults of all sorts, especially emotional ones. Like that you would never be able to get hurt. I suppose that's me. Kevin says I have this barrier around me. The rose that never lowers it petals huh. Only until the enticed bee has proved itself trustworthy to spawn the flower's brood...
I just realised that this is pretty evident in what I do. Especially in bridge haha...I follow the Law of Conservation of Cards. I just keep conserving my ultra big cards like Aces, Kings and Queens at the start. That's how my interpersonal interaction mechanism manifests I suppose. It's quite similar really. I don't open up, not until I'm sure I won't be hurt. Like bridge, I don't reveal my powers nor use them, not until I'm positively sure that no one else is able to beat them with some other more powerful card. Social trauma? Childhood abuse? Media influence? All played a part I suppose. Only to craft a rose, that has grown a dense layer of thorns around, to prevent any damage to the fragile blossom.
So...I just wondered about something after the convo about kissing. Has Poison Ivy kissed anyone and actually felt some love for the subject?
Even though it is a poisoned kiss.
Dark Memories[9:42 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...