Sunday, August 10, 2008
Xuezheng's in ENGLISH remedial. What's the world coming to? Oh wait...It IS Karma. You know when Mata Hari possessed Phoebe? Karma?
Knock knock? You know...Xuezheng darling...Essentially a good boy...Too good in fact, that the so-called God, if he even exists, is I don't know...Punishing or rewarding you? On one hand...It must be hard...suffering this humiliation if you did think that way. On the other, you could learn...Empathise and interact with "those lower in the language hierachy". I don't despise them...Well unless they're totally uncivilised then it's a different thing. But well...My father's the epitome of what I despise. This remedial...Sigh...I actually sympathise...Treat it as a price to pay dear...For advocating Teo CM and being just too nice and critical.
On ne change pas...Juste pour vouloir acceptation...Changer...Ca peut etre grand ou petit...Mais ce qui est important...C'est rester toi-meme. Pas perde ton identite.
Reflexion
Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you’ll never know me
Every day, is as if I play apart
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I can not fool
My heart
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
I am now
In a world where I have to
Hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What’s inside my heart
And be loved for who I am
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection
Someone I don’t know?
Must I pretend that i’m
Someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
There’s a heart that must
Be free to fly
That burns with a need
To know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I’m forced to hide?
I won’t pretend that i’m
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside?
*
Never. Not as long as your heart's still bound by what's around.
Challenge me on shoddybattle please?
Dark Memories[10:05 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...