Saturday, August 30, 2008
Let's push the Teacher's Day post a little. Right now, I'm feeling Ivy.
I just visited Mr. Sng's blog and guess what? Hong Wei just turned 15! Hurrah! That's one year closer to the vile creature's demise!
It's all a matter of perspective darling. And well, I think he doesn't deserve to live. So I shall play vigilante and cleanse what needs to be cleansed. Him. Yup, so I do have a personal vendetta with him. But I'm not selfish...Don't go all saint-like with me saying how I'M the selfish and inconsiderate one that seeks to destroy some miserable life form that would mean so much to people who love him (urgh) just because of my own pettiness. Because hello? I'm the saint here. Getting rid of him would make the world a better place.
Ever crossed paths with him? You'd probably know what I mean.
From Mr. Sng's blog:
"I told one of their dads at the parent-teaching gathering last Friday... that the 34 who opted for the pilot programme basically had a taste of CSE in its entirety - it is kind of the missing piece to the whole jig-saw... the place where cross-consortia and cross programmes bonding occurs, the place where joy is emphasized.
Not that they get what they want, but it is the place where they learn how to help one another out, mix around... and engage in informal interactions, especially in the interstices.
We celebrated Hongwei's birthday towards the end of our cluster meeting... it took some time (the bonding and joy, that is), but I guess each photo does speak a thousand words."
And yet by some strange coincidence, all those who happened to be in his birthday party photo ALSO HAPPENED TO BE those sitting at the same table as him on the "induction day" of the boarding school program. Some kind of bonding huh? Within the same 14 people...As I smile (wryly) at the photos...I feel sympathetic and yet thankful that I'm not in there. People like Shuin Jian...I wonder how he's coping. I look at the list and he's got practically no friends there. So give up your liberty, in pursuit of widening your social circle. Make a new friends! No harm done! Please...It's more of a medium to better existing friendships. Forge new ones? Hardly any. People are still staying in their own cliques. If at the end of it Hong Wei becomes Shuin Jian's good friend, then I'll think again. But before any real "bonding" is achieved, I don't regret my decision of withdrawing from the program.
He doesn't deserve to be happy. Conduit of evil. Foul being. I take back my words from the post before the last. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned they say. And hell, they're right. Especially when it's the spirit of Poison Ivy, prominent eco-terrorist and extreme feminist. You've made one too many unnecessary comments fool.
I've warned you here. It should be fair competition. So prepare to die.
Dark Memories[11:30 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...