Sunday, August 03, 2008
Joyeux anniversaire Leonard, and to Jordy yesterday.
I like my father's side of the family, but not my father. Polar opposites really my dad and his brother. At least, in the mannerism sense. Every day I hear at least 5 Hokkien vulgarities at home, from my father of course. Till I've become so desensitized to them...Now you may wonder why I haven't turned out corrupted like well, the many apes in HCI. The answer would be my uncle, that is dad's older brother, and his family. Growing up in my grandfather's house, I was exposed to my uncle's English-speaking AND civilised family. Not to mention, Britney Spears and lots of Channel 5. Courtesy of my cousin who's already in university. I am eternally grateful for the Western influence lest I turn into an Orang Utan like my father. Of course, there is that bonus of my aunt...Who cooks practically everything, Western.
I shall further practise my crying skills, in spite of the Failzics SPA test tomorrow, IHE Geog on Wednesday and (Matrices + IHC + Biology) on Thursday. Hurrah to the slow way of life.
And sorry to Xue Wei. Because when speaking to Vancome Ladies, you must take absolute value of what they say. KEEP SMILING!
Dark Memories[6:21 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...