Thursday, August 28, 2008
I just went shopping! Yup, Teacher's Day is the cause/cost. Anyway, I'm still depressed. And more depressed. And even more depressed.
I have flunked two tests today. Two of which I should not have:
1. Physics
2. Biology SPA - I got a graph that went on like a wave...
Blame: Lack of sleep
The real blame goes to: Me, for not studying earlier.
Fail. Phail. Feyl?
Still...This was such an EASY PHYSICS test! I mean, what are the odds of seeing the two words in capitals appear in the same sentence? Unless of course "easy" is preceded by "failing is". And urgh, I got my formulas wrong, skipped god knows how many questions,and will probably fail.
Miss Chua's smb message actually made sense: I believe there's potential in every student I teach.
I refuse to resign myself to not having potential. I do. Physics is EASY, as is MATH. YES. Work on it and stop screaming.
Oh right English debates today...Well, I couldn't really obtain conclusive results as by the time the third speaker of the opposition finished it was time for our Bio SPA. Troy was as dynamic as usual. But Theron wasn't his usual self...He's normally the egoist and all but he does have the reason to do so. I mean, if he could rebut my points in the library yesterday, why not in class? He can speak up. People with confidence always do.
Just...Cheer up ok?
Dark Memories[11:13 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...