Friday, August 15, 2008
I better own in debates.
Because I've failed pretty much everything else...
English
IHE
Math.
Physics
Project's Day
And even IHC...
Projected MSG just became 4.22...
At least Bio didn't forsake me, giving me an A1 even though I barely studied half of the required syllabus which means I'm destined to take Biology. Right Pamela?
Yesterday was the best day of the week. Math started out pretty infuriatingly with the matter of seats again. And then I barely understood anything again...But Variations was a blast muhaha. That's 3 Math Ace. IHC was essay writing which was tremulous with the gloom of the test results hanging over. I had to split my foolscap loot with Theron after he scammed me into believing the entire stack was his in the first place. Double Physics was going through of corrections so I practically ignored Miss Chua. I was busy commenting on Chong Jiat's drawing. It started out with this woman in a landing posture but I managed to convince Chomz to turn it into Poison Ivy.
Beautiful isn't it? Not to forget Theron's amusement during Physics with a few interesting conversations. Kevin! You were frighteningly quiet! Cheer up! English was a disaster with 33/50. Worst result of the year for a test...Then Bio made things right. Afterwhich I got scammed by Theron again to go ask for marks from Mr. Siew. Of course, it didn't really matter since I already got my marks so I helped Darren so it was pretty much my own decision. Lunch with Chao Xu, Chomz and Theron as I laughed at Chao Xu's shoddybattle defeat muhaha! But after yesterday's near loss, he IS getting better. And SRC! Gaia! My group members helped! Both of them!
Sometimes...Just smile...Even if you keep failing. Right Harley?
Dark Memories[11:40 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...