Friday, August 01, 2008
http://xuezheng.blogspot.com/2008/07/its-time-for-update-perhaps.html
Yet another insightful post from darling xuezheng.
This time about the wars in HP. Now really...The discussion etc about it sounds really exciting...Nevertheless, I will stay bound to the Sciences if I chose that path. And so he speaks up for Ms Teo CM. Apparently, someone complained to Esther about TCM and then Esther took it up to the higher powers. Of course, TCM retaliated with her "evidence" of accounts from 9 students saying that she's a good teacher. Xuezheng may advocate that but no. To hell with that bitch.
Pardon me but I don't give a damn if she teaches well or produces top-notch students. Much less care about her positive qualities. She has failed utterly as a teacher. Yes, the dictatorial and tyrannical descriptions may sound cliche mais oui, they're not unfounded. The things she did...She'll never attain "teacher". Her "challenge me" threats and fetish for taking things to the topmost authorities are definitely repressing, talk about promoting creativity...I have no problems with adhering 100% strictly to the school rules and protocol for I know I'm like that sometimes. But if you're going to prosecute the students without giving them a chance to explain themselves, you're not a teacher, you're a dictator. And I'm not saying this because she caught me for anything but because she's just one unreasonable hag. Maybe saying that she's unreasonable may not be entirely true but get a grip granny, get your facts right before hurling your insults and cleverly crafted lectures. I'm only saying this because this witch did something which made me look at two of my teachers in whole new ways. And no, she created so much trouble and agony. I'll never forget that lesson when...And I shall thus condemn Teo CM forever, and ever.
And xuezheng...It is a logical fallacy to deem you a retard just because you're all mature and politically-correct. Nevertheless, continue with this mindset and you'll go far in life...And over the edge. Dead.
So don't go all righteous Prima Donna with me.
Dark Memories[9:06 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...