Sunday, August 24, 2008
First up, I realised I haven't officially thanked everyone for MUN sabbatical yet so here goes.
My most trusted and reliable delegates of Croatia and Libya for the Security Council: Benjamin and Joel! Here's to your amazing eloquence and analytical minds during committee sessions! And your unwavering friendship that forged our alliance and provided me with those moments of quirkiness and joy! Even if it was at the expense of others (Especially facial hair) ! Cheers!
Yongzhi! For your amazing sharing of MUN experience and papers which I could refer to thankfully or I would have been lost with only the sample provided! And all your constructive criticism and ZOMG points suggested! Not to mention the tactical coaching haha! So sorry to disappoint you that our resolution didn't get passed but we will get it passed next time! Thanks for the guidance!
Nicole! Delegate of the United Kingdom for the ECOSOC committee! Thanks for brightening up MUN with the company and all during the first two days especially and all the smiles! Don't fret if your SC delegate is crap, I know that! And urgh, the flag too. Yep, hope to see you at RMUN if possible.
Gregory! For your offerings from China, I thank you. This delegate of South Africa hereby thanks the delegate of China for offering its resources to help South Africa's economic and social problems such as:
1. Free Chinese girls to be slaves
2. Free Chinese girls to use as fuel (burn) and raw materials (Build)
3. Free Chinese prostitutes to dilute South Africa's AIDs problem
Haha, thanks for cracking me up on the first day and also on the fourth and fifth day though not as much. You should have spoken up more! And remember, get your alliances right! We hate the US!
South Africa delegation: Tze Liang and Zhihao. Thanks for your hard work put in for us to win the best delegation! And we got third best delegation after all! So smile! Tze Liang thanks for your companionship and positive outlook! Zhihao for your stick! And unique behaviour during GA committee sessions! Sorry haha I wasn't there to see you! We were an excellent delegation! And the US shouldn't have gotten best delegation I know, sniff.
Jiasheng! Sigh...I thought we could work together on the first day. So sorry we had to be split and you had to be in the US delegation! I believe you did a great job and I'm sorry for opposing you during lobbying. It's just against my country's interests and well maybe a certain bias against the US? Hope we can work together next time in any MUN we join together in the future.
Leonarde! Sorry haha, I'm getting accustomed to pronouncing your name the French way. Thank you for the help and conversations on the first two days. Pity you couldn't make it for the subsequent 3 where committee sessions took place. And remember, Burkina Faso should be with us! And your Burkina Faso SC delegate was such a US dog!
All other delegates that helped one way or another. Vietnam and Indonesia for your support! Russia for listening. It was fun going against the US together! Cheryl for the laughs! UK SC delegate for being retarded so we could all have a good laugh!
Of course, OT or Admin team for organising the best sabbatical I've been to so far! For the guidance especially. Shawn for the best crisis ever! Loved the informal session until Mr. Mercer came in. Akilan too for the amazing gymnastics demonstrations and the insights you provided regarding the resolutions! Hope you guys liked the card!
Hubert! SC Director for being ever accomodating and brilliant during committee sessions! And for the 4 Ace haha? For your effort too and the fun conspiring against Shawn and Baifeng! Although it did end up pretty bad for S. Africa with all countries targetting their nuclear weapons at it.
Ms Sunita! Mrs Jaya! And Mr. Mercer. For helping to organise this sabbatical as well. And Ms Sunita for helping so much by explaining and guiding!
MUN. Never thought it'd be that fun.
I wasted quite some time drawing Poison Ivy today. But I drew her alright!
Now, I shall prepare for my debates! Listen up ting yit and xiao dong! I will not accept losing! NONO! So you guys better take this seriously!
Dark Memories[10:20 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...