Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Voila, Yong Zhi's Quiz! Happy Happy HP!
Pick 10 people:
1) Kevin
2) Yong Zhi (MUHAHAHA Taste of your own medicine!)
3) Weize
4) Xujun
5) Yan Yu
6) Leonard
7) Zi Jian
8) Theron
9) Darren
10) Ming Xuan
Q1. What is your exact relationship with 3? Please give scandalous details!
Friends. More than friends. The pinnacle of friendship. Kinda like...Centrifuged carebears?
*Scandalous details if any are censored on account of highly concentrated friendship.
Q2. Is 5 a music maniac? Are you more of a music maniac than he is? Justify why!
Japanese music maybe? Maybe I am? I think I listen to more...conventional music. While he listens to anime music I guess. The difference lies in Disney Songs. We both listen to them but...MINE'S IN FRENCH! Enough said.
Q3. Explain, in full detail, how slutty 8 is.
Gaia, you have NO idea...Slutty huh? Horny definitely and well, rather conceited-licious. But hey, what's life without a little spice and sex? And what's a kiss without Poison Ivy and death?
Q4. 10 is engaged in a sexual relationship with a tarantula. Please give your opinions.
Possible explanations:
One: I am in Lalaland and hence, this is absolutely possible according to the law of nonexistent laws in Lalaland.
Two: OB Sabah has tendencies to make tarantulas seem lower mid-section-raisingly erotic, which translates to - I might need someone to stop me from attempting to rape one in the desert.
Three: This is just another of Ming Xuan's brilliant holographic simulations, which I have never witnessed.
Q5. You just found out that 1 and 4 were having frottage in the school toilet and are very pissed off that they did not invite you. Please list out all your descriptions and grievances.
I am eating ice-cream and thus will decline any request of comment in view of the fact I might throw up curd all over the already foul enough Physics notes. Realistically-speaking, that would never happen. And well, I wouldn't have grievances.
Q6. 7 told you that last night with his/her mom was so much better than your orgies with your monkies. Defend your wild sex!
Incest is bad for you boy, however much more pleasurable it may have been. I am not liable for any form of sexual intercourse between myself or a monkey. Attribute that fallacy to OB Sabah which turned us into bushmen. But as you can clearly see, I do not belong to the Bonobos species of primates.
Q7. 5, 6, and 8 have just joined the Consortium Council. What would you say to them? And what would you do to the Council badges you stole from them?
Yan Yu: Now we can plan for a genocide to cleanse the school. Death is good.
Leonard: Congratulations on joining the free-labour union in Hwa Chong! Which coincidentally is rated Paris Hilton! Nah, really congrats Model Student!
Theron: So...When's the next porn night? Oops, I meant prom night.
Yan Yu: I would destroy it since we both share the same sentiments regarding the council.
Leonard: Aw, you can have it back. If you help me poison Hong Wei.
Theron: I would wear it and declare myself greater than him.
Q8. 1 has been proven to be an alien! Describe your thoughts and what you would do.
I always suspected that incredible vocal ability of his...I would consider inviting him to sing during Proed Night. I would help disguise him as a Proedian.
Q9. 2 has joined the Humanities Programme and has suddenly turned into a slut. Give reasons why that happened.
I think this question is somewhat outdated. Stop stating facts!
Q10. 3 and 6 have been declared to be ridiculously fat. Please give your opinions.
If you mean incredibly tall and dark and muscular respectively by "ridiculously fat", then I agree.
Q11. 1, 7, and 9 suddenly told you they were interested in 5. What are your opinions?
I give you my blessings. See no evil. Speak no evil. Hear no evil. Ignorance is bliss.
Q12. 2, 8 and 10 suspect you of two-timing 4 and 6. Explain your reaction and thoughts.
Oh come on, I'm just such a versatile person. You wouldn't call that two-timing would you? It's called, socialising. Enough with the scandals!
Q13. 1 and 2 have stolen your peanut butter and coffee, and now you can't function! What would you do?
I would get my jam and tea which incidentally, seems much more tempting. And then proceed to laugh at the fools that stole the peanut butter and coffee which contains a lethal slow-acting poison whose antidote I take everyday. Yes, it's good to inoculate ALL your food.
Q14. Your music has been completely destroyed because 7 tripped your computer wire and 9 stole your iPod. What would you do?
I would get 7 to apologise to my computer wire and fix it, if he even knows how to. And well, 9 can steal it for all I care. After all, my iPod doesn't exist in the material world.
Q15. If 3 and 5 were to get raped by 10, what would you say to each of them?
Weize: It must be one of those things that commonly happen in EC3
Yan Yu: Ok NOW you can go bang your head on the wall.
Q16. 4 has tortured you by spamming slow-paced Da Chang Jin songs over Skype, and they apparently came from 9. You are now suffering from collateral brain damage. What would you do to them?
I would get Ephraim. IMMEDIATELY! My sanity is at stake!
Q17. 7 has turned into a mad scientist! He mixes 6 and 9 together and they go 69. What's your reaction?
Chemical.
Nuclear.
Q18. 4 is now CEO of Hershey's, and he's conquering the world from bases in China and America. As chocolate is monopolised, the prices go skyrocket. What would you do to 4?
Befriend him. If you can't beat them, join them.
Q19. 10 has suddenly grown a tail, and that tail is another conscience which is apparently amazing at finishing homework super fast. What do you do to 10?
Cut off his tail on the pretext for making him "normal" again. Muhahaha now I've got a tail which does my homework.
Q20. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 get in trouble for watching pornographic materials on an account left open by a teacher. However, only one of them is at fault, and the teacher asks you to pinpoint the culprit. Assuming you know the true culprit is 6, what would you do? (Assume the teacher takes your answer at face value).
I'd say, "Tchaa you know what? Uh uh! We all know who loves guns and shots don't we? It's THE ONE and THE ONLY...THERON!"
And then report 6 too. They can have some homosexual fun together in detention.
*FOR HWACHONG USE ONLY.
**Only HCI people please :D.
Dark Memories[6:08 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...