Monday, July 07, 2008
Tagged by Yong Zhi to "slut it out". Here goes:
01. What disappoints you the most?
Myself...And probably a zillion other things in my life. Friends excluded of course.
02. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
France! La Tour D'Eiffel! La Tour D'Argent! So many places of interest...Japan...Because I want to pick up Japanese too. England because I want to have English tea! America to vote for Hillary? Oh yea, Lalaland too because Ming Xuan will put me up at a 50-star hotel for free. Won't you?
03. What's the most romantic thing that you would like to do with the one you love?
Kiss and die. I mean this is pretty ivy huh. Ok maybe cooking together will be more fun. A French meal mmhmm.
04. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Look, I'm happily blogging. Do I look like I do so with sticks and rocks? No. I'm doing so with a desktop that costs? Money. With money maybe you can't buy happiness but at least you'll live.
05. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I will get a thousand wishes granted. Muhaha then I can just wish for another wish. Ok realistically...I just want to be...myself.
06. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Were you even paying attention...
07. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Firstly my mind. My life and the company that goes with it. My grandparents.
08. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest and make that $1 million grow exponentially until I'm a multi-billionaire.
09. What do you dream of doing in the future?
Biochemist? Molecular biologist? Contract assassin? Writer? Chef?
10. Do you know who is super junior ?
Incidentally, I just knew them 3 seconds ago from Wikipedia. They are a thirteen-member Korean boy band. You could waste minutes of your life reading up on them on Wikipedia or a few hours on their music which happens to be as jarring as their member count is unlucky.
11.What makes you happy?
There are countless things that make me happy. Not talking about them, is one of them.
12.What type of person do you hate most?
Retarded, politically-correct, naive, hypocritcal bozos.
13.Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
In the mirror, 10 years older.
14.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Purpose. Live knowing why. Or you could try sleeping pills. I seriously advise against randomly taking any pills you can find though. You'd most probably NOT die and stir up lots of trouble.
15.Why do you love super junior ?
Because one member will be struck by lightning the moment he stands up before the others at a dinner table.
17. Which cartoon character you like most?
Pamela Lillian Isley! A.k.a Poison Ivy!
18.Are you courageous enough to go and tell the person that you like he/she?
I agree with Yong Zhi on your grammar. And no, not yet.
19.Who do u always bully?
My sister. Poor people at the daycare.
20.If you could have a superpower,what would it be?
Plant Manipulation
People vines-ed to do this:
Xue Wei
Xujun
MX
Ephraim (But Yong Zhi got you first)
Theron, Kevin and Darren (If you have blogs)
Toila.
Dark Memories[8:29 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...