Friday, July 18, 2008
I'm back with a vengeance. Random picture post start. Locating the aorta. After mutilation...We were thinking of Miss Chua.
Random spaghetti dinner my sis and me made. Alfredo and traditional tomato but we didn't make enough tomato bah.
Of course now we have the long-awaited Bio lesson pictures!
How we (Kevin, Me and Yan Yu) began...
Still intact...
.jpg)
We were supposed to draw the cross-section of the heart and label the various chambers and valves. Of course, what you can see here are the multiple holes caused by stabbing and the heartstrings that we ripped out. Yan Yu was rather passive. Only Kevin and me were doing all that justice to the sheep's heart.
Here's something Xujun and I noticed in the SRC Biology lab quite some time ago..jpg)
Apparently, China fakes are looking more and more genuine. Just change the Bold to Italics and the brand from "ZEBRA" to "Lingzi".
Yesterday was slack again due to IDS. Today was a normal school day...Although the discussions were amusing. Theron, Kevin, Me and Leonard are like the ultimate cryptic crappers. Went on and on about heads. And with Theron being part of the equation, you know what heads we're talking about. So Theron was going on about oiling his head and things like him having a big head et cetera. And he actually went on to caress and fondle his head, rubbing it so sensually, dislodging his spectacles in the process. As suggestive it may have seemed, it cracked me up. I thought it looked just retarded. I mean really...Reminds me of Fergalicious with Fergie rubbing herself with cake. Anyways, I had lots of fun talking and Yan Yu was just giving us that bewildered look.
Today's conversation with Xu Jun just revealed the most expected thing! Miss Chua is biased against SMTP4. Plus, she has no originality. And how so? Remember when she described us as squeezing her dry and not reciprocating? She said the exact same thing to SMTP1 in term 1 and I bet to SMTP3 in term 2...And so much more "extra stuff" she included in SMTP1 that didn't exist in SMTP4. An example was the socratic questioning. Do you know that she actually filmed her socratic questioning lessons with a video camera for SMTP1 and SMTP3? Of course, right after the camera stops rolling, she'll say "I expect you to hand in exercises 1 and 2 by the next lesson". Sigh...
Debates are next week, I hope. Kevin, me and Darren against...Leonard! Shannon and Jordan...Leonard must be so depressed...and Theron disappointed. He must want so badly to trounce us but sigh...Poor thing. Leonard on the other hand...I suppose it was a circumstantial mistake to have sat near Shannon and Jordan. Kevin wanted the three of us to split up last minute though...Sort of like having an uber in ladder play when the three of us are together I think. I was trying to dissuade him from doing so because well, we're not meepo; divided we fall. Kevin said it would be fairer and we would be able to determine who was the best. I didn't really want any strife...Darren took the news rather disapprovingly? He just gave a firm "too late". And yet it was too late. Sorry Kevin, maybe next time? For now, let's win this debate.
Today was sex and smex. I feel very Poison Ivy, if she can even be considered an adjective. Oh yes, I've decided to start on my revenge. As much as I cherish my times in my previous class...There're still some...Stray weeds to be eradicated. And I intend to make them...Pay back in full. If all goes well, phase one should be complete by Monday. The dangerous flora and fungi book with my influence self-help books should arm me adequately with an arsenal of psychological and toxicological weapons to execute my serenade of vengeance.
And it's only the beginning.
Dark Memories[11:02 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...