Thursday, July 03, 2008
I stumbled upon this blog while trying to find Javan Lee's full name because I need it to unlock the 'Shut Your Outlet" document which is password-protected.
http://xuezheng.blogspot.com/2008/04/wikipedia-spirit-hwa-chong-spirit.html
And particularly this post. I read through it and I don't know whether to laugh or cry...The absolute political righteousness makes me nauseous but at the same time, it makes sense. IF and only IF we adopt such an optimistic outlook. But like I've said before, be skeptical, for that is what the Sciences demand, so I refuse to only HOPE. It is scary. Xue Zheng here is either severely disillusioned or the school's paying him to do this. Of course, it could be his own "mature" way of thinking.
"Oooh, let's all look at CSE! The benefits! The innovative new system! Hey! Such comments on wikipedia are not funny!"
Oh be quiet you fool. Trust me, although majority of CSE pupils appear to hate it on the surface, they still like it. And you can't deny that. If not, they would have quit a long time ago. Now lookey here Mister, there are of course the "priveleges" and "glory" of being in CSE and that's why we don't mass quit. And most, if not all of us has gotten used to this. So if someone makes a snide comment and jokes about CSE, just laugh. These are what keeps us going. You have to admit the curriculum is tougher and that is why we need to let our hair down sometimes. If we have any that is but still, GET A LIFE. Gaia, it just seems more and more ostentatious by the second. Every time those words ring in my head, urgh! You can be mature, but pfft...This is just too robotic, inhuman. Go jump down from a thirty-storey building. You don't deserve to live such a boring life when so many unfortunate souls are better candidates to have a vibrant one.
I know I have no right to do this but hey, each to his own. Maybe he is that naive...Or sophisticated? Okay, Shut Your Outlet coming right up.
*
Shut Your Outlet
(lyrics by DATF, Doctor Revenge, Devoir Mourir)
Original song "Touch my body" by Mariah Carey
J Lee…uh uh uh the bumblebee
Javan Javan Javan Javan Javan Javan Javan Javan Javan
I know you’re desperate for OP, I want it too
In my imagination I’ll seal your mouth with glue
I know you’ve got that fetish for talk thousand and two
And boy I don’t know how you feel
My sadism’s through the roof
If there’s a microphone up your throat
Then it’s going to explode soon
When you talk (you talk)
If there’s a microphone up your throat
I’d best not catch the clip
On radio (radio)
‘And if you run your mouth and blabber just like a retarded fool
I will kill you soon
‘Cos what everyone says about your voice is definitely true
It is quite jarring
And irritating
Shut your outlet
Slam it on the floor
Wrestle it around
Torture it some more
Shut your outlet
Throw it in the bin
I must shut you up now ‘cos no one ever did
Shut your outlet
Lemme jam my fist
Tight inside your gab
Till everything goes crack
Shut your outlet
Know you’re full of crap
Go on and give yourself a slap
To shut your outlet
Boy you can put on a brace
To mask your bucked teeth
It’ll force them harder backwards
So I’ll get reprieve
I want you to shut up
Whenever I denounce you
And make away with your brain
So you can’t pronounce too
If there’s a microphone up your throat
Then it’s going to explode soon
When you talk (you talk)
If there’s a microphone up your throat
I’d best not catch the clip
On radio (radio)
‘And if you run your mouth and blabber just like a retarded fool
I will kill you soon
‘Cos what everyone says about your voice is definitely true
It is quite jarring
And irritating
Shut your outlet
Slam it on the floor
Wrestle it around
Torture it some more
Shut your outlet
Throw it in the bin
I must shut you up now ‘cos no one ever did
Shut your outlet
Lemme jam my fist
Tight inside your gab
Till everything goes crack
Shut your outlet
Know you’re full of crap
Go on and give yourself a slap
To shut your outlet
I will treat it as if you weren’t there, crapping will get you nowhere
Not only in CSE, driving the whole school crazy
Hearing you makes my blood boil
Shut up; you’ll bring plenty of joy
Shut your outlet
Slam it on the floor
Wrestle it around
Torture it some more
Shut your outlet
Throw it in the bin
I must shut you up now ‘cos no one ever did
Shut your outlet
Lemme jam my fist
Tight inside your gab
Till everything goes crack
Shut your outlet
Know you’re full of crap
Go on and give yourself a slap
To shut your outlet
Javan Javan Javan Javan Javan Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay-Van
Shut your outlet
Shut your outlet
*
And another: Theronlicious
*
Theronlicious
(Lyrics by Devoir Mourir)
Original song "Fergalicious" by Fergie
Four, trois, two, un
Listen up ya'll, 'cause this is it
The beat that I'm bangin' is voracious
Theronlicious definition not applied to bozos
Don’t use it for those gits that look retarded in their photos.
Must be horny, must be sexy.
Theron looks fit, so you use it.
I’ve got reasons why I’m labeled,
‘Cause I’m just so damn conceited
Theronlicious (so ferocious)
Yep, I’m promiscuous.
And if you were suspicious,
You could come be my mistress
A-S-T-C (Huh?)
Remember: All Suck Theron’s Cock.
And they’ll be lining down the block just to watch what I shot (four, trois, two, un)
So ferocious (it's hot, hot)
So ferocious (Remember: All Suck Theron’s Cock)
So delicious (They wanna taste of what I shot)
I'm Theronlicious (t-t-t-t-t-tasty, tasty)
Theronlicious def-,
Theronlicious def-,
Theronlicious def- ["def" is echoing]
Theronlicious definition make them girls go crazy.
They always claim they know me,
Comin' to me, try to kiss me (Mwaaahhh),
From the P to the R, the O, the U and D
Not a single word left used to describe me.
I'm Theronlicious (so ferocious)
My body’s staying luscious
I’d be up in the gym just working on my fitness
I’m my witness (Oui)
Remember: All Suck Theron’s Cock
And they’ll be lining down the block just to watch what I shot (four, trois, two, un)
So ferocious (it's hot, hot)
So ferocious (Remember: All Suck Theron’s Cock)
So delicious (They wanna taste of what I shot)
Theronlicious (hold, hold, hold, hold, hold up, check it out)
Baby, baby, baby,
If you really want me,
Honey get some patience.
Maybe then you'll get a taste.
I'll be tasty, tasty,
I'll be sticky, sticky.
It's so tasty, tasty,
It'll make you crazy.
T to the A, to the S-T-E-Y - girl, I’m tasty, T to the A to the S-T-E-Y - girl, I’m tasty
D to the E, to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D, to the E, yea, I, do it, professionally.
All the time I turn around then chics gather round always looking at me up and down looking at my (uuhh)
I just wanna say it now – I’m trying my best, to try and beat the rest, ‘cause
I know that I’m the man.
And I know I'm coming off just a little bit conceited and I keep on repeating how the girls wanna taste it.
But I'm tryin' to tell, that I can't be treated like clientele
'Cause they say I...
Delicious (so ferocious)
Yep, I’m promiscuous.
And if you were suspicious,
You could come be my mistress
A-S-T-C (Huh?)
Remember: All Suck Theron’s Cock.
And they’ll be lining down the block just to watch what I shot (shot, shot, shot)
Four, trois, two, un.
My body’s staying luscious,
I’d be up in the gym just working on my fitness,
I’m my witness (Oui).
Remember: All Suck Theron’s Cock
And they’ll be lining down the block just to watch what I shot (four, trois, two, un)
So ferocious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
So ferocious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
So ferocious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
I'm Theronlicious, t-t-t-t-t tasty, tasty
It's so delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
So delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
So delicious (aye, aye, aye, aye)
I'm Theronlicious, t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t (aye, aye, aye, aye)
T to the A, to the S-T-E-Y - girl, you're tasty. T to the A, to the S-T-E-Y - girl, you're tasty
T to the A, to the S-T-E-Y - girl, you're tasty. T to the A, to the, to the (four, trois, two, un)
D to the E, to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D, to the, E to the, L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the
D to the E, to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D, to the E, to the, to the, to the (four, trois, two, un)
T to the A, to the S-T-E-Y - girl, you're tasty. T to the A, to the S-T-E-Y - girl, you're tasty
T to the A, to the S-T-E-Y - girl, you're tasty. T to the A, to the, (four, trois, two, un)
D to the E, to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D, to the E, to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the
D to the E, to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, to the D, to the E, to the, to the
*
Yup, that's for Theron, Still working on Bleeding Love and Back At One. Other than the failure of the entire Projects Day project, everything today went fine, especially with Theron trying to inoculate my hair with dandruff. Of course, there was that Chem full marks...
Lalala.
Dark Memories[7:43 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...