Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Thanks to Yan Yu, I have discovered the wonders of torrenting.
Thanks to Jiasheng, I redefined writing.
Thanks to Xujun, I look at things in a whole new way that inadvertently causes them to be bad.
Thanks to Yu Pei, I hate German more.
Thanks to Theron, I watched Heroes.
Thanks to Leonard, I assessed my class.
Thanks to Kevin, I can now wave at Bradley.
Thanks to Ms Sunita, I love IHC.
Thanks to Miss Chua, I hate Physics.
Thanks to Yong Zhi, I brought out the inner slut.
Thanks to Ephraim, I'm hooked on "Fergalicious".
I probably should have posted this long ago: GO WATCH "VIDEO ON TRIAL"!
Xu Jun's recommendation eons ago (Maybe before the holidays?). To put it simply, videos, are put on trial. As in the supreme court. Basically, the kind-hearted jurors are just being helpful by pointing out obvious mistakes in various music videos.
Excerpt Number One: Gwen Stefani's The Sweet Escape
"You'd think that if you're suspending the weight of two people from your hair, it would at least be pulled taut. Hey! I'm just asking for a little respect for basic science."
Excerpt Number Two: Fergie's Fergalicious
"There are only two places where Fergie doesn't charge admission...Fergieland...And between her legs...Which coincidentally, are the same place."
Excerpt Number Three: Mariah Carey's Touch My Body
"This video is charged with inspiring countless thirteen year olds to touch their own bodies."
See? Isn't it brilliant? I've been wanting to advertise for it for so long. Wait till I get into uber-Vancome/Video On Trial mode. Then I'll talk about Poolside Restaurant. SLC Outing...Still not ready. I'm having a really...bumpy week. Bright side: I'm torrenting the entire BTAS (Batman The Animated Series) complete! Yay! 17.4 GB Yay! Thank god there're still seeders. Thank you Yan Yu for that. And thank you Kevin who introduced "Pushing daisies" and 'Dirty sexy money". Will get round to watching them. Another silver lining: Debates next week! What fun!
Thanks Lester, for screwing up almost a year of my life with dota, and then treating me like your gaming desire whore.
Thanks ME, for blocking Lester and putting an end to all of it.
Dark Memories[11:34 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...