Friday, June 27, 2008
Thanks fang, for allowing me to portray you as such a complex character filled to the brim with emotions in my little novella...
Who so happens to be homosexual.
No offense darling but I'll get it done alright. Cross the line before I sign. (I have no heart, nor any intention to die)
Now now. I have made some interesting observations in class...Theron's kinda nice now. At least he kicks me. Ok, maybe just my bag but I love his sexual humour. Brightens things up and allows me to tap into my inner Vancome. Plus, he's not well, dumb. Not like the average vulgarity spouter that barely knows what he's talking about, Theron actually does it with finesse. Correction, style I mean. HIS style. The only one that does it with finesse are people like Gregory who are really...Mind-blowing. Oh yes, I haven't mentioned this but I probably should have. At the end of last term, we had some english challenge thingy during english lesson. It was some word game whereby you were given cleverly crafted word puzzles like:
Pod Pod Pod
Answer: Tripod
So we were split into groups of five. Darren sadly was absent...So Kevin, me, Theron, Chen Yang and Xiao Dong were in a group. Naturally we won, end of story. LIKE DUH!
See how desultorily my mind works? Like how I'm starting to like Troy more. He was impressive. He told Miss Chua indirectly: "Yours worksheets are uninteresting." Ha! Eat that! So much for Failsics. And during assembly yesterday, Jiasheng challenged DR. Hon. Yes, my principal's officially a professor, though Mrs Khoo labels it a rumour so I'm still doubting its credibility. In the face of 9 pathetic hands raised in the auditorium, The Hon insisted that he had 91% of the level's support. "Hard data" he calls it. His survey is an utter failure, as are all online surveys. Conclusion: Freedom of speech isn't a phrase in the Hwa Chong dictionary. Then again, who would buy any dictionary from Hwa Chong. Maybe a dummy's guide to failure but a dictionary? Revolution rules!
Lastly, Leonard.
Sorry, I'm...wrong. I...judged you wrongly.
Désole.
Dark Memories[12:10 AM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...