Monday, June 16, 2008
So many things going through my head. I must keep my blog posts punctual. A disgusting loss of so much I wanted to post. Like the poolside review for instance. Oh but I will churn that out, mark my words.
I just discovered who Glendon is. And all along I thought he was of the same age! Incredibly, thanks to Yong Zhi's blog, I blasted found out he was a Secondary Two. Gah.
I dedicate this post to Kevin for telling me about iMUN@AC. Definitely envious and yes, I'd love to join you in the next MUN. Why is my life so cursed...
Oh and I found my toolbox. Gloves, potassium dichromate VI (Somehow it has turned into this green solution which I hope Xujun will be able to identify), hydrochloric acid, needle set, pin case, paper-and-staple projectiles (The sharp iron tips have rusted hmmm), tweezers, rubber bands and rope. And I smiled when I thought of the madness I pursued in the past. Then again, it seemingly made sense. This, my little kit of experimentation, used to create weapons and poisons...It was Poison Ivy who urged me on towards the path of Sciences. I had set my mind on the Humanities, together with Jiasheng...But...The obsessions came...Chilli Spray...Pestle and Mortar...Dumbcane...Jatropha...
I wonder...
There's no turning back.
Dark Memories[6:55 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...