Thursday, June 05, 2008
I suddenly felt like writing after listening to Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love. Do comment.
Crossroads
Two paths that lay
One ponders, which way?
That which leads to success is the one to take
Yet who decrees the other I must forsake?
Fatal fluids that possess death's touch
Organic acids that rip molecules apart
Aren't they but the same?
Isn't it a mere tussle of names?
Culminate, Centrifuge, Purify, Sterilise,
Aurora Borealis, Resplendent guardians of the northern skies
I tire of this loathsome skirmish
HALT! To no avail, I earnestly beseech
No, I refuse to decide
For an unwise choice shall be my blight
And yet, if possible, should they converge?
With all gaiety, swirl, embrace and merge
Literature frolics with technical jargon
When Macbeth summons witches with argon
Such phenomena beyond belief
Would doubtlessly save me much grief
Alas! However much I detest
This dilemma that brings much unrest
Still, my brethren lies in disunity
Existing on either extremity
Yes, I am bent on revolution
The abolishment of this tradition
Shall inevitably come to realization
Regardless of others' aspersions
The paths shudder, curve and intersect
The marriage of both spheres of intellect
Attuned to their mutual singularities
Amalgamated to become family
*
PS: I'm still getting the SLC post ready!
Dark Memories[5:21 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...