Sunday, June 01, 2008
Culmination post! This post shall be full of random stuff (Yes, I can't use desultory too often) including some quotes, pictures and yes, Xue Wei's quiz 2.
Now, we say holidays (This word is oxymoronic in today's society) are times of reprieve but well, think again. THIS should reiterate my point.
Of course, rest may well equate to gorging ourselves. My uncle randomly proposed to bringing me out for dinner on the first Sunday of the holidays so we went to Vivo in hopes of eating at March which I sadly have not been to. We ended up eating at Earle's Swensens, which is the regular Swensens with its menu and prices upsized.
Then a week after, Marche with my mum and sis at vivo. I went there for the first time and finally got to know the system. You receive a card at the entrance (And if you lose it you get to donate $100 to a charity of your choice) and go around ordering food at the various stalls. They then charge you on the card. It's something like a credit card and of course, this is to give you the illusion that you don't need to pay when actually...Well, me, my mom and my sis chalked up a bill of $84.55...
Australian Pork. Airpork? I don't know.
Salads. The Caesar Salad with smoked salmon is good.
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Mango Cheesecake
Banana Crepe with Panna Cotta Ice Cream
Don't get the Chocolate Fudge Cake like I did at Marche, it's not rich enough. Get the Rostis though, they're good.
QUIZ Deux
20 People to think of...In no particular order
1)Wei Ze
2)Shiyi
3)Xue Wei
4)Xujun
5)Leonard
6)Zi Jian
7)Ling Feng
8)Kevin
9)Ming Xuan
10)Theron
11)Darren Choo
12)Guo Xin
13)Si Heng
14)Dennis
15)Cheong Keat
16)Sean Lim Zi Qing
17)Fang Hui
18)Sherwin
19)Parveen
20)Nadia
1. How did you meet 14)?
1F, 2F. How I miss those days and the fun with him, cheong keat and weize sitting behind me.
2. What would you do if you never met 1)?
I'd collapse in HCI. Plus, I wouldn't have such a tall friend to boast about.
3. What if 9) and 20) dated?
Hmmm...Considering that they're both from 14 SLC OT...It's possible...As for what ifs...We don't make hypotheses about love in SMTP.
4. What if 6) and 17) dated?
Last time I checked, fang was gay only in my novella.
5. Describe 3).
Well...She tagged me to do this...Faithful christian...Avid Vovinam-er...NYGH pupil...Fellow F313 Francaise...Great friend.
6. Do you know any of 12)'s family members?
No but I'd love to. Damn, they're rich. Know anywhere I can get 10 million dads?
7. What would you do when 18) confesses she/he likes you?
Incidentally, we're both from the DRAMA club.
8. Who is 9) going out with?
No idea. Nadia (20) perhaps?
9. How old is 16)?
14, 15 in july.
10. Who is 2)'s favourite band/singer?
All skating songs from her ZOMG routines.
11. Would you ever date 4)?
Not in the usual sense of the word. (That's the same answer he gave for me)
12. Would you ever date 1)?
Now now, enough of the boy-boy pairings.
13. Is 19) single?
Je ne sais pas.
14. Would you get into a relationship with 11)?
You could ask Kevin.
15. School of 3)?
Nanyang Girls High School.
16. Where does 6) live?
A road across my block.
17. What's your favourite thing of 5)?
Everything.
18. Have you seen 2) naked?
I'd probably have my windpipe broken by her 3 fingers if I tried.
The end.
That's the end of another chain mail muhahaha.
Quotes
Me: "Spin" should be "pirouette".
Lester: Might as well say bladefury...
Lester: I'm fifteen years old.
Fang: And so you shouldn't be watching porn everyday
Nicholas from Lumina: What do you mean by SPARKREATIVITY?
Me from Fulgentius: Now, Fulgentius would like to introduce this term called a "verb" and a "noun".
Posting about SLC later.
Dark Memories[7:02 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...