Monday, June 16, 2008
After much blog-hopping, I realised, why in the devil's name would I turn back? NOW?
Well there ARE some matters to be cleared up if you know what I mean...*Cough*Dragging bodies*Cough*. *Ahem*Poisoning drinks*Ahem*. A certain *lalalala*Red tail in chinese*lalalala*. Must DIE.
Gaia, ain't I vitriolic and vindictive?
I discovered a quiz on Ephraim's blog! And well for now I'll do Ephraim first. This is what he did:
Drop a tag and:
1. I’ll respond with something random about you
2. I’ll challenge you to try something
3. I’ll pick a colour that I associate with you
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog
Yao Nian
1. Your poison paradise… Bad little Ivy :D
2. Slut around school with your Poison Ivy persona.
3. Green. It’s obvious isn’t it Mister Pitcher?
4. Your french, your impressive knowledge about poisonous plants and your company in Sabah :D
5. Another boring SMTP guy. OMG first impressions can be so devious haha. Most clear would be how to squished those nasty ants and leeches with those nails. ERGHHH but thanks anyway haha.
6. Not an animal but a plant. Venus Flytrap XD
7. Did you cry when Hillary lost the presidential bid? OK any emotional outburst? :(
-
And now I return the favour:
Ephraim
1. LADY CHOYPATRA GOES CLUBBING! ;)
2. Cook a 3-course meal consisting of an appetizer, a main course and dessert YOURSELF, without destroying the kitchen.
3. Hmmm...Black? I don't know why this came to mind, maybe your fair complexion subconsciously made me choose the anti-thesis colour?
4. First and foremost, your flawless eloquence and elocution. Secondly, how amazingly easy it is to talk to you. Thirdly, your accent. Last but not least, your companionship and help in Sabah! Thought I'd reciprocate haha.
5. Rich HP-er who hates potatoes. LOL. You're so right. I was so wrong to paint such a distorted mental picture of you at first sight. Clearest memory hmm...Definitely your un-rehearsed speech during sharing session that totally blew me off my feet. Ok, I have to concede the bitching around was clearer :P
6. An amicable white snake. Don't ask me why my mind works so randomly!
7. Do you really smoke, drink and well, go clubbing? XD
And NO! I did not cry! I am now plotting how to topple Obama instead, no time to waste on shedding worthless tears.
Dark Memories[7:41 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...