Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tagged by Xue Wei to do this.
1. What’s your ambition?
Molecular biologist - To make myself immune to poison
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend?
I do believe I see the word "boy".
3. Who is the person you trust most?
Why on Earth would I tell you?
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not enough. It's something you can never get the right amount of.
5. what is the best thing tt has ever happened to u in this whole lifetime?
There is no best thing, I'm constantly growing.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Well, if you take Physics and Chua Shiyun isn't you teacher, you'll know that white light is made up of 7 colours of different wavelengths and travel at different speeds. Hence, they will refract to different extents as they pass through an optically denser medium, resulting in the formation of a spectrum of 7 colours, also known as the rainbow.
7. What is your goal for this year?
Straight A1s. Yes, French too. Finals for Projects Day. Know my friends better.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Actually, the chemicals responsible for "love" last only for three years.
9. Have you broken someone’s heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?
If I actually break someone's heart, I would have murdered that someone so he couldn't have possibly tried to commit suicide. It's kinda hard when I shatter the heart using ultrasonic waves after deep-freezing the person.
10. What feeling do you love most?
Serendipity.
11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
I already have an other half. He's light, I'm dark.
12. List out 5 of your best friends (no rank)
I'm not that stupid to put 5 of my BEST friends in danger and at the same time give you 5 reasons to threaten me.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
A friendship not worth cherishing isn't one.
14. Do you like S.H.E?
Sadistic, Homicidal, Executor. Yup.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Survival of the fittest.
16. Do you love anime?
Cardcaptor Sakura.
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
No one did that.
18. What have you done to please yourself?
Drank beetroot juice.
19. IF time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
Primary 6.
20. What do you want most for your birthday?
Plants and Poisons!
Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post.
Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all :D
People who are gonna tio by this:
After little consideration, I agree with Xujun and DATF. We should stop stupid chain mails. MUHAHAHAHA!
Dark Memories[8:05 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...