Friday, April 18, 2008
Let's look closely at the definition of failure:
1) 21/40 for Math.
2) Finishing my second point of expository when there was only 5 minutes left.
Well I can't say much. I don't have anything to say. I didn't have anything to say when Mrs Khoo asked me why I fared so...below the threshold...There is still hope though. The second test on trigonometry; if I ace it...My average will be brought up but I need 39/40 to get an A1...That must be so likely...But possible. Nevertheless, possible.
INGRISH AH! Trying to enunciate the way Prof. Xu does. Well, I didn't have the usual voice in my head telling what to write. I thus blame it on the topics and my stupidity. The first topic was on whether the government should be able to crack down on political dissent. I had a vague idea of the term "poitical dissent" but it was the topic I wanted to write about. But like I said, "vague idea". Should I have attempted it and wrote out of point...The consequences would be far more detrimental. And second was "Democracy.". Grr...This wasn't the political philosophy I specialised in...As a result, I wasn't even clear about it. The third question I can't remember but it was something I couldn't write. Then the fourth question was on football...Yuck. Then fifth was on climate change effects. My kinda topic huh? With the environment and all...But it was so cliche that if I attempted it I would have had to write unnaturally well in order to stand out. Besides, I don't really have the statistics available and the causes of climate change is more of my field rather than effects.
Oh well. What's done is done. And I hate myself for my caustic tongue. It is me. Oh but it just so doesn't go well with interpersonal skills. I insult everyone oh but my friends laugh it off. But it doesn't do for Theron at all. Wrong wrong wrong. I'll try and restrain myself but then again...It isn't very easy for me to bite my scathing tongue when Theron says stunted growth and homosexuality are born traits. LineReadLine.
Oh save me Gaia. Endow me with the power to destroy. To destroy what you have so painstakingly created. The tree that has grown so twisted. So corrupted. The inner evil. Honour melted. The sin Luxuria. Lust. Oh let me kill. Those who trample upon your sacred envoys. The conduits of your will. Kill oh kill! What flowers bloom! For existence! For annihilation! Vanish! Petal Poison! Root Sap! Murder, murder. Die. Oh speak not of them. The supposed civilisation. What has so transmogrified your holiness. Die die. DIE. The other sex that confounds your kind, our kind. The fellow sisters meant to guard the essence. And yet ally with the foul gender. That grotesque destructor. Love they call it...Hmph, utter blasphemy. That silly concept when the truth is that the chemicals you created to promote procreation are wreaking havoc...What fools of them to deem love sacred when it brings only pain. They should be worshipping you instead! Oh Gaia...Gaia...The trees weep Gaia...They weep for you and themselves. Weep...Weep...How long oh how long more? I'm sick Oh Gaia. Of this treachery. This civilisation. The poisons. Poisons such as society. Abstract notions that torture. When will they understand one is all and all is one. We are always in touch are we not. Through the earth that flows and flows and flows...
That felt much better.
I hate myself.
Schizophrenia. Gotta love it.
Dark Memories[11:50 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...