Sunday, April 13, 2008
It's Sunday! Oh finally a day of rest!
For God at least!
But for me it's work, work and more work!
Typical me, procrastinating till today. Argh and I'm actually blogging now. Now let's see, what's due tomorrow...
1. Bio. Practical
2. Enzymes WS
3. DNA WS
4. Phy. Prac
5. Phy. SPA
6. Temperature WS
7. Chem. WS 3.2.1
8. Econs. WS
9. Weekly Jianbao
10. Studying for Chinese test
11. Studying French Gerontif
And what am I left with?
Phy. Prac, Phy. SPA, Chem. WS, Weekly Jianbao, Studying for Chinese test, Studying French Gerontif...
ARGH! I must be mad...And pretty desultory...
Just a self-reminder to stop procrastinating...
Tag replies:
xw: A scientist? Uh uh! Which part of pervert did I spell wrong? Oh yes, I love vovinam. Tried arm lock 1! Wonderful!
palmtree/PC/Mariah: Point taken haha. but really, your English is really really really good!
Theron: If that's really you...No, I'm not traumatised. You are nothing compared to the two years I put up with in 2F. I accept your apology however skeptical I am of your sincerity...
C'est tout. OMG! WORK!
Dark Memories[10:37 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...