Wednesday, April 09, 2008
"It's like I'm lost
It's like I'm giving up slowly
It's like you're a ghost that's haunting me
Leave me alone"
~ Addicted by Kelly Clarkson
I managed a weak "hi" while Si Heng managed an apathetic "hello". A result of friendship built on conflict? These days...It's either that or I just walk past him altogether...I wouldn't dare call it friendship now...Something so frayed...Weakened...Something that might not have even existed in the first place...And yet the pain was so very real. A friend respects. Even the most distant ones do. For only then can one be considered a real friend. A friend doesn't need to stick to cordiality nor manners always. A friend is always there, inherently sensitive regardless of his or her personality, ready to lend a helping hand anytime. Only a true friend insults and everyone has a good laugh. But when the interaction fizzles out, the cruel hands of time separates the both, gradually eroding the bond in between. And yet if the very foundation of this friendship was built on mutual distrust, cordiality on the surface, held together by but the most plastic of facades...All the interaction in the world wouldn't cement anything in place. Somehow...I feel that this has happened eons ago between Si Heng and me...And so, I do not enthusiastically seek new friends anymore...I do not want to go through the same suffering, the nature of which I have already elaborated on countless of times. It was hell, hell...Help. Therefore, I have decided...I will not start on or continue any friendship, if I perceive it to fail anyways in the future. It would be good for both parties if I didn't get torn into pieces that much.
Math test tomorrow.
Dark Memories[8:22 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...