Friday, April 11, 2008

I shall update more frequently now.
Tchaa...You know what?
Uh-huh.
I'll try.
O-k, back to posting.
Basically was so much fun with Math test. Couldn't do 7 and 8 due to poor time management. Nor the bonus question. Curses. I mean, I shouldn't have spent like 15 minutes on the dumb first question. Stupid long division. Next time I see long, I mean extremely troublesome and time-consuming questions, I'm just gonna skip them entirely and move on to the next question. And well I probably got question 1 wrong anyway. If I had moved on, I might have stood a chance with 9 which was so simple at a glance. Argh. I feel so guilty for knowing that I've done badly for Math. test. I can't fail Mrs Khoo again...It just isn't fair to such a good teacher. But life never is fair in the first place...Focus on Math!
THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON
THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON
THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON
THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON
THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON
THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON
THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON
THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON THERON
Grrr...Introducing Theron the vain, egoistical pervert. Well he introduced two new terms to me before Math test yesterday. Cunnilingus and Fellatio. Don't ask. Go look it up yourself. Well I actually came across these terms but had forgotten. So when Troy kindly enlightened me...I whacked Theron with my ruler. This further proves that all men are pigs. Thorns among the roses. Hmph, Poison Ivy's right to hate men. What warrants such a big paragraph of his name then? Well because today was actually quite relaxing. It was raining really heavily in the morning so no flag-raising. Then it was supposed to be Meet-the-mentor session. But Proed consortium was to "slack in their respective bases". So I spent the morning finishing the Physics exercise 2. Then Chem lesson was kind of free as well, since Justin was caught up in some camp! So we had some assigned tasks in the computer lab. Excellent really. I spent like 3 minutes doing the pop quiz. 10 minutes slacking around and passing on static charges. Then I watched Charmed "Y Tu Mummy Tabien". How I miss Charmed...It all ended so fast...Then I was taking down Justin's notes on the recent Chem test. 26.5/40 bleh. Afterwhich I was showing people the retarded 3 minute meal of madtv. Love madtv! But then before most of all that...What did Theron DO? He asked me where my computer was...Kind of stupid though...Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Then while I was consulting people on Physics...I returned to my terminal, only to find a "fellatio" search result on wikipedia, and Theron smiling innocently at me. I immediately "static-ed" him, cornering him while I tried to shock him repeatedly. Wasn't until he jabbed my lower midsection that he escaped. Not that he aimed correctly. Was kinda just below the abdomen. Gaia-damn him! And I wonder...Why is he doing this to me? Is he that immature? If so, why me? Why does he incessantly disturb me? Why not someone else? All he does is try to irritate me or insult me...Like come on...*Rolls eyes* I will not let anyone derive joy from irritating me. I will thrash it out with him if necessary. And if it fails, I'll resort to my needle and poison ways. He's a nice guy...But not if he finds disturbing me nice.
I finally download "Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey. After Kevin was like screaming the song haha. No doubt the lyrics are so wrong but the tune's quite refreshing. For example, the chorus:
"Touch my body
Put me on the floor
Wrestle me around
Play with me somemore
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed
I just wanna make you feel like you never did
..."
Can only remember till here. Get the idea? A "Theron" Song.
And I had this interesting conversation with Yan Yu on usage of vulgarities and immaturity. This encompassed psychology of children, intelligence assessment of some people and character analysis. We were discussing about how the f word was used and all. And why people used it. Like how it has become so prevalent. Leonard got pulled in because he used it once or twice haha. I was saying how even a model student could use it. Then Jordan came in under the immaturity section. We were talking about how similar the mannerisms between people like Jordan and primary 4 students were. Like how they always tried to contradict the teacher in this kiddy manner of playing with words. And then going on to how he found shining lasers when the teacher couldn't even see it funny. And we went on and on. Simply rejuvenating. I love intelligent conversations. We should have them more often.
I find myself more temperamental these days...Sort of felt like ranting at anyone that irritated me this morning. Thanks to Theron...But thanks to the people and Youtube for cheering me up afterwards. Ok, the Chinese standard test is tomorrow. So now I'll finish up my champagne and pray I'm still sober tomorrow morning.
Dark Memories[11:10 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...