Friday, March 14, 2008
Why Not
The Lizzie Mcguire Movie Soundtrack
Ah yaya yaya yayaya
(Why not echo)
you you act like you don't know me
When you see me on the street
You're makin' like I turn you off
When I know you think I'm sweet
It don't have to be like that
I guess you're insecure
If you say what's on your mind
I might answer 'Sure'
So walk a little slower
And I try to catch your eye
Sometimes its too hard to see
The good things passing by
There may never be a sign
No flashing neon lights
Telling you to make your move
When the time is right
(So)
Why not (why not)
Take a crazy chance
Why not (why not)
Do a crazy dance
If you lose a moment
You might lose a lot
So...why not
Why not
(Why not take a crazy chance why not take a crazy chance)
You always dress in yellow
When you wanna dress in gold
Instead of listening to your heart
You do just what your told
You keep waiting where you are
For what you'll never know
[Why Not lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]
Lets just get into your car
And go baby go!
(So)
Why not (why not)
Take a crazy chance
Why not (why not)
Do a crazy dance
If you lose a moment
You might lose a lot
So why not why not
Oh...oh I could be the one for you
Oh...yeah!
Maybe yes, maybe no
Oh...oh it could be the thing to do
What im saying is you got to let me know
O ah aya aya a ayayaya
O ah aya aya a ayayaya
You'll never get to heaven
Or even to L.A
If you don't believe theres a way
Why not(why not)
Take a star from the sky
Why not (why not)
Spread your wings and fly
Oh! it might take a little
And it might take a lot
But why not why not
Why not
(Take a crazy chance)
Take a crazy chance
Why not
(Do a crazy dance)
Do a crazy dance
If you lose a moment
You might lose a lot
So...why not
Why not
Quite apt really. But that doesn't mean I'll go jumping around during lesson time to try and be the missing link between humans and primates. Wonderful Ms Sunita Quote. And she only said "handwriting is a compliment". The superlative being "hand" implies that a human is writing. For some other people in class...She described it as "claw-writing". Speaking of writing, I need to blog more huh? I see how the blogs I frequent actually update and then I have my little own cosy introspective sessions. Wow! Who would frequent my blog? When I blog so often. Well that's something to ponder about.
Ok shall talk about Disney On Ice finally. Indescribable. I have no adjective to describe it most accurately. It was my first time at Disney On Ice and my first time too watching a skating performance live. All I can say is go catch it! It's not just for babies! If not the performers would be babies. I'm pretty sure (With all the conviction I can muster) the skaters work very very very very very very very very hard just to put up a good show for the infantile audience (Majority) for that two hours. This can be easily observed from Shiyi, who like I have blogged, provided me my maiden experience as one can tell from her performance. She 's ****. Not telling which animal she was but- Curses! Did I say animal? Well but she was one of the leads (That explains little) and wow. I didn't know she could skate like that. Au contraire Madeimoiselle I would say, you did absolutely wonderful. Maybe not so the night before but what I saw was very different from what you described. Couldn't tell at all that you were nervous! Loved the final pose and the confidence exuded! Anyway that was one of my favourite Disney cartoons (I'm not supposed to tell you that) so it was kinda nostalgic with the songs. Oh and Cruella De Vil was exceptionally stunning (Skating I mean not that the person herself isn't) as well with those spins. Really in character, cartoon character personified albeit that little stumble. But hey, if I even attempted that...The Little Mermaid was nice too as I liked Ursula's tentacles and the introduction of Ariel's sisters. But for the story part Lilo and Stitch was the best. Touching indeed although it's supposed to be a cartoon. But I bet Yan Yu cries too when watching anime so I suppose it's tolerable. And I saw Florence and sis after the show while speaking French to my sis. And she was like beside me. I called out her name and proceeded to shake- Wait a minute...That didn't happen. More like my accursed introvert-syndrome made me sputter more random French to my sis like repeating "What time is it" and "How do we go home". Well in the end I never did say hi...Like I said, gotta jump over that hurdle. Now maybe I'll borrow the Toyman's pogo stick sometime...
Next would be The Leap Years! Caught it finally during the March Holidays. Actually I was supposed to have a proper French meal at a French restaurant but the opportunity never came. Catching a movie was much more convenient (And definitely cheaper) I suppose. We sort of booked tickets at 9 for a 9.45 show. Worth all the scolding my sister got I guess. She was making such a fuss about my mum promising to bring her to watch it so in the end when she hadn't changed 15 minutes to the movie, my mum took everything out on her. Hey but in the end it was a really poignant movie. Redefined love for me...Well my mum's mood got significantly better after it. But well it was an excellent movie, except that Qi Yu Wu's faked accent was rather jarring to the ear. Wong Li Lin did great, so did Anada and so especially Vanessa Lopez and even Qi Yu Wu. Everyone did well really. Oh yes! Joan Chen too! Magnifique vraiment. I could...tear. Tear a lot...It's not much...I tear too when I think listen to some songs and think about the lyrics...No biggie as Flash would say. And yet even Flash is human...
Oh because of Disney On Ice, I started looking for Lion King's "I just can't wait to be king" and a few of the other songs. And guess what? I found them in French! Sounds way better than the English version. So now I shall try to convert "The King and I" and "Lion King"'s songs from video to audio. Then I'll have French disney songs! Speaking of French, today, 22/3, we had guest at Vovinam. Madame Patricia. Strangely enough, Monsieur Levet's first name is Patrick. Our guest is from L'Afrique and well she speaks English and French too and I think she's also French. Well she took over warming up today but the rest was revision and games with Monsieur and Madame Levet. During the dodging games, I had a pretty easy time hitting Terry, the new Secondary 2. He's not that new but still, his dodging needs to be faster. And both Xue Wei and me had to demonstrate the Ru Men Quan which is like the most basic kind of kata except in Vovinam those katas are called Quan. You know, in Chinese? Fist? Think it should be that quan no idea. But hey, Chinese isn't one of my fortes. Well today was intense yet rewarding. I revised and internalised quite a bit and finally could do a Ru Men Quan without mistakes. So fun but I'm itching for a punching bag for me to practise on. Yes, I would want them live please so I can hear them groan. I mean when they get kicked in the stomach or slammed onto the ground. Not when they strip and do what Lester does in his free time. I'll give you a hint. It starts with "m", and ends with "asturbate". Yea, go figure. Test for the next belt on Monday! Ahhh! Will read through the book. It's good, taught me how to tie my belt permanently. And it should contain all the different motions. Good. Shall try to be prepared and not kill myself on the big day then.
Game Update:
Pokemon
Shiyi reignited Pokemon interest. Thanks so much for wayward cave and gible help! Sorry for the exorbitant phone bills I caused you!
Dota
Haven't been playing much. The evil modem played a cruel trick on me; just when I started a game with Keng Whye, it restarted itself and refused to load finish until three hours later.
Facebook My Heroes Ability
Doing well. Looking forward to getting all healing abiities and moving on to Flight. Removed Leonard as a friend due to his incessant taking away of my knowledge.
End
Oh and recently I've been watching Justice League! Some of the episodes if not all on youtube are nice! Especially "A Better World" and "Wild Cards". Well I just like the villains. Heroes...Not a chance unless Poison Ivy joined the JL. This was sparked on when I reread some fanfic that directed me to that particular episode " A Better World". Mmm, reading poison ivy fanfic is good. Learnt three new words today. But I'm still slacking and not entering my entire page of words in my diary into my vocabulary log.
French Songs, Justice League and Pokemon?
Gimme a break...
Physics, Math and Jianbao?
I need a break...before I do...
Dark Memories[9:54 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...