Sunday, March 30, 2008
The Vengeful Spirit
What is life without a soul?
How does one know where to go?
An empty shell the wretched shall be
For the fiery passion within has ceased
And yet what caused this tragedy?
That renders one unable to see
What lies beneath another's eyes
Except for cruel, bitter lies
In this void, what still remains?
Anger, malice, sorrow, pain
And above all the thirst to quench:
The strong desire for revenge
Just kinda felt bored. And perhaps a little vindictive?
I admit it. I'm so lazy (Yes we shall revert to the most basic of adjectives for emphasis) that I never do my work in time. But I still managed to miraculously finish everything in time. I tried changing that since term one but sigh...God I hate dota. It hinders my efficiency. This would be misallocation of resources according to economics. Anyway, I am feeling terribly guilty over Vovinam and French because I have not attended like two Saturday lessons? And I just missed the one yesterday! And it was the graduation ceremony and I missed it! Thanks to economics self-directed project bleh. I had just realised that mine compared to the sample was well, let's just say less than desirable. And I barely finished revamping it (With a rather pathetic result) at 1.30 am...today. It was due today! I couldn't possibly go for French and Vovinam and reach home at 8.30 pm...I would be sleeping at like 3am. And I am not accustomed to doing that. Besides, Mr. Lee told us that we tend to grow after six hours of sleep. Guess the term beauty sleep isn't that overrated huh? But damn I missed the graduation argh! Xue wei didn't say much but Shuin Jian was instilling fears in me by saying Monsieur Levet would be angry. I certainly hope not, he's a killer, if you know what I mean. Anyway, French is largely due to the painful experience of my very first Sec 3 controle. Curses! Curses! 4 comprehension ecrite. 20 question closure. The usual blah blah grammar. And this idiotic 25 mark redaction with an even more idiotic topic! Great, I'm going to fail. Not that I'm usually afraid of tests and controles but this one...I know I fared really really horribly. And Xue Wei told me yesterday that they started on some gerondtif. Probably gerunds or something. Oh well, I'll just go through the notes provided. Urgh I have to miss French tomorrow as well because Math test is on Thursday and I do NOT want to get another B4. So far...Only chemistry has been a disaster with a half-expected B3. We'll see.
And I just realised Theron is a rather *cough*interesting*cough* boy in class. He is particulary gifted and knowledgeable in the fields of ahem, human anatomy and its associated metaphors. Well one good thing is that he perpetually smiles to mask the wolf hidden inside. Oop, my bad. Did I say wolf? No. He is well a little irritating considering the fact that he is one of the few that I (note) DISPARAGE in class that can actually retort. Then again, I'm amazed by his command of English even though he comes from malaysia. Unbelievable. Most of the Malaysian scholars or even those already studying in Singapore beforehand do not really excel in English but Theron farly surpasses them. Not that I have anything against Malaysians. Hey! I'm Malaysian too! Well, at least half, from my mum's side. But I don't really look nor sound like it since I was born in Singapore and all. But strangely enough, it was my mother who came from Malaysia that laid my English foundation...Dad...Bleh, his English is...to put it nicely, not standard. See? The Malaysian, not Singaporean parent is better in English. So I do not discriminate Malaysians! Unlike some people from my ex-class...I don't know what future lies ahead for our relationship but...I really do not need another Si Heng. One's agonising enough...
Oh yes, the last update of the day. After I found this...At first I felt like I was slapped in the face. But later on...I laughed. I did make mistakes after all. And it was nice of him to correct me. Although I did think of bringing needles tipped with dumbcane sap...Oh well, I must be magnanimous. For it was I who made the grammatical errors. See for yourself.
CLICK HERE
Oh yea one last thing, I may be removing the password soon. But I'm still deciding, I wouldn't want horrible history to repeat itself would I?
Dark Memories[1:41 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...