Sunday, March 23, 2008
I love surfing blogs. No, I'm not afraid of sharks. I do not surf in Australian waters. Ok you know what? I wasn't talking to you.
Physics. Jian Bao. Haunting...Chemistry as well? No. Don't know.
Tchaa...You know what? Uh uh! Oops. I wasn't supposed to protract our conversations. According to Yan Yu, if I stop saying tchaa you know...(You know the rest), our conversations will be cut short by 50%. Correction, 60. I love it. The Vancome approach is amazing. It makes everyday a happy day and also makes me numerous enemies I suppose. Sigh. Decadence. French. Projects Day urgh. Economics Project. Double urgh.
Let's tabulate the blog surfing results.
1) Jiasheng
If you want a day full of colourful surprises and intellectual humour, welcome! The latest highlight being Gideon's transformation to GOD! Oh sorry, I meant GID! So what can we infer from this? Jiasheng deserves a scholarship! ASAP!
2) Fang Hui
I'm not going to click on those boring links about boring football. You need to insult Guo Xin more. I miss him, make me laugh at him by calling him a fangirl or something. And you better get your album ready! I reserved a copy ya know?
3) Sean
And we move on to the more graphical description of today's star - Hon Chiew Weng. This elusive creature, displaying more than just a penchant for the mycology, actually devours those poor- *Zzzzt* *Crackle* "
Hey! The feed's been cut off! Quick! Quick! Advertisement!"
We apologise for the short interruption but don't worry folks! Pernicious Principals will be right back!
Polevault = Bleh + Ouch
4) Akilan
Oh welcome to the Obesity fan club. Why do we love to burst at our seams? The reason is simple; we hate to be SLIM. You got it! We hate S.LIM! Hate hate hate hate, absolutely hate him! Wait, him? No no you heard wrongly. We said SLIM.
5) Xue Wei
Abstract art. A broken heart without a crack. Charming. And begone you vancome impostor!
6) Xu Jun
Welcome to the hallowed halls of Xu Jun's blog! I'll be your customer service representative for today! How may I help you?
Does that sound familiar?
Enough said.
7) Shiyi
I loved Disney On Ice! Don't worry! Magnificent show! And do not be blue! We wouldn't want a Mrs Freeze. We want an OU team that destroys all! Let's work towards that!
8) Eng Way
Tchaa..You know what? Uh uh! if you're gonna write all those self-reflection posts, at least do so in English! You know? ENGLISH! Not those incoherent strings of letters or mutilated beyond recognition...Ah crap, you reminded me about Cheong Keat and Weize...I'm sure I miss them much more than you hmph! Nice music though.
9) Bryan Kor
Ok...He's the renowned CEO of Best Friends Forever (BFF) and Alethea Fan Club (AFC)! Well lookie here! He's gay or bisexual! Or both! Is that even possible? Nevermind. But oooh, hates sarcasm. Maybe he'll hate me. Not that I'm the epitome of it or anything but one thing's for sure:
You are one good dota player.
Yup, that's for sure.
Wow, that would be 40 minutes wasted.
Now, that that awaits...
A spinster's worksheet, a coffin's report immediate, send up the procrastination team.
Now!
What do you mean they're the procrastination team?
What? They've procrastinated enough!
Start work!
Now!
Now!
Now!
Dark Memories[6:55 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...