Monday, March 10, 2008
I just found a very good use for all the excess angbao money finally. All these years, the hundreds of dollars have been cast into the abyss of no return (that would be the bank account) but this year, I managed to salvage around $90 give or take. And well, I'm using the money for presents. Yup, birthday presents. So let's make a list of presents I've given so far:
Zi Jian - Chocolate
Lester - Memento? What do you call a prop-up mirror with words?
Shiyi - Book about dogs
Si Heng - Deodorant
And let's take a look at people with presents due...Or soon due...
Keng Whye
Jun Jie
Weize
Dennis
Cheong Keat
Okay, enough of birthdays. I just started playing Shoddybattle, which is a Pearl/Diamond version of netbattle. Shiyi introduced it with the emergence of the 4th generation Pokemon. What she says is very true; with the 4th generation, battles are much stronger and faster. The Calm Mind Suicune doesn't work that well now since Suicune dies in about 2-3 hits. Of course with the new modification of spikes and addition of stealth rock and toxic spikes, there is much more strategy. New powerhouses like garchomp and lucario and supports like togekiss and spiritomb makes the entire battling scene much more comprehensive. Sigh...All this makes me think of how some simpletons in school play pokemon. It's really sad...It's either they don't know pokemon at all or they think it's immature. Oh for heaven's sake...You can't be an idiot if you're good at pokemon. They have no idea about how much one has to memorise. 493 pokemon and their types, abilities, potential attacks. 17 types and how they affect each other. And last but not least, a few hundred attacks, their types and effects. Hmph, and they think they know everything. I think this is what made me memorise most of the dota heroes though. Because I memorise everything in pokemon, so I try to do the same for dota. Speaking of pokemon, I met up with Shiyi today and she gave me Disney On Ice tickets! Thanks so much! And then we started taking out NDSes and played Pokemon Diamond. Thanks a million again for guiding me to catching Dialga! I gotta admit I'm really foreign to the Sinnoh region. Today was really an unexpected catch though. I caught Dialga with a pokeball whee! After weakening it with Torterra, Gastrodon and attempting to sleep it twice with Charap, 3 premier balls and 3 pokeballs, I finally caught it with a pokeball! So I named it Pokebalgaa. My new companion. Too bad it's uber so I won't use it for competitive battling. Then we continued talking and talking and talking. Can't believe I spent like 3 and a half hours so easily! Maybe it was just at a HDB void deck with the vicious winds incessantly attacking us but it was nevertheless so much fun! Enjoyed talking and playing today Shiyi! Looking forward to trying to notice you in Disney On Ice! Don't worry, you're an excellent skater!
Enough of the light-hearted stuff. Let's get down to business. Mrrroww. I'm getting touchy these days, especially with Lester because he's so unbelievably dense! I mean he's a great friend and all but god, he needs to wise up! Hello? News flash! Not everything is as simple as food, sleep and games? Look at the bigger picture? Long-term? And he couldn't be dafter in the emotional realm...Maybe he's been immersed, over-saturated in the baboon's club aura where everyone speaks gorilla. I mean really! He's almost equilavent to that retard Hong Wei. And unsurprisingly, Lester doesn't find Hong Wei one. Well whaddya know? Birds of a feather flock together! Now let's take a look at the first incident. You can judge on your own and flame me but hey I don't care.
8th March. Lester asked to go play dota. And hey! No surprise he was faceless void. I looked at the opposing team and chose enigma. Zut! That was a horrible choice. I forgot about sniper's mini stun. Sigh..So I was laning with Lester because I wanted to babysit him. But it's sad because I didn't know Lester needed exp instead of gold. So he was screaming there at me to leave with all those fancy expletives. I was affronted. So I played Opal Koboi and insisted on laning with him to half his experience gain just to please my hurt ego. And well yea, we lost. So let's look at what he said the following day.
9th March.
3/9/2008 11:33:25 PM #Lester; poor attention span
early game
3/9/2008 11:33:27 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
yes
3/9/2008 11:33:29 PM #Lester; poor attention span
until lvl 7
3/9/2008 11:33:31 PM #Lester; poor attention span
my creep stats
3/9/2008 11:33:34 PM #Lester; poor attention span
2/2
3/9/2008 11:33:42 PM #Lester; poor attention span
i lane agisnt luna and visage bottom
3/9/2008 11:33:43 PM #Lester; poor attention span
i solo
3/9/2008 11:33:47 PM #Lester; poor attention span
then i let them push past first tower
3/9/2008 11:33:51 PM #Lester; poor attention span
i farm treads, mom, bfly
3/9/2008 11:33:53 PM #Lester; poor attention span
then own
3/9/2008 11:34:03 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
uh huh
3/9/2008 11:34:08 PM #Lester; poor attention span
tats why lvl is more impt
3/9/2008 11:34:17 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
yea...
3/9/2008 11:34:27 PM #Lester; poor attention span
lucky my teammate understanding
3/9/2008 11:34:30 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
but I don't condone all the uncivilised yelling
3/9/2008 11:34:31 PM #Lester; poor attention span
now like the enigma dat day la
3/9/2008 11:34:39 PM #Lester; poor attention span
not*
3/9/2008 11:34:39 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
[Messenger Plus! Sound] - Data{56F486D99897} - Tchaa you know what?
3/9/2008 11:34:46 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
ok...
3/9/2008 11:34:51 PM #Lester; poor attention span
wtf stop tat
3/9/2008 11:34:51 PM #Lester; poor attention span
scaring me
3/9/2008 11:35:01 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
If that's where you're going...
3/9/2008 11:35:13 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
That I'm a horrible team player...
3/9/2008 11:35:17 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
That..
3/9/2008 11:35:21 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
what wast it again
3/9/2008 11:35:25 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
oh yes
3/9/2008 11:35:28 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
spoiled the game
3/9/2008 11:35:37 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
And so unluckily
3/9/2008 11:35:42 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
Not understanding
3/9/2008 11:35:47 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
Ok
3/9/2008 11:35:56 PM #Lester; poor attention span
lol chill
3/9/2008 11:35:59 PM #Lester; poor attention span
say say onli
3/9/2008 11:36:05 PM #Lester; poor attention span
now sam kpkb-ing my potm also
3/9/2008 11:36:09 PM #Lester; poor attention span
cuz i dc from host
3/9/2008 11:36:56 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
say say only...
3/9/2008 11:37:00 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
Yea........
3/9/2008 11:37:02 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
No
3/9/2008 11:37:10 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
That would be my ego
3/9/2008 11:37:15 PM #Lester; poor attention span
lol k fine
3/9/2008 11:37:21 PM #Lester; poor attention span
OMFG U ARE THE MOST PRO ENIGMA LA
3/9/2008 11:37:22 PM #Lester; poor attention span
wth
3/9/2008 11:37:29 PM #Lester; poor attention span
unbelievable
3/9/2008 11:37:34 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
Do not patronise me Lester
3/9/2008 11:37:38 PM #Lester; poor attention span
lol
3/9/2008 11:37:40 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
You just insulted me
3/9/2008 11:37:49 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
because you don't mean it
3/9/2008 11:37:51 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
at all
3/9/2008 11:37:51 PM #Lester; poor attention span
eh kk fine lets chagne topic before this thing becomes war
3/9/2008 11:38:16 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
You really need to work on your...sensitivity
3/9/2008 11:38:25 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
Communication you know
3/9/2008 11:38:31 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
Not everyone speaks gorilla
3/9/2008 11:38:35 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
[Messenger Plus! Sound] - Data{2D00E7B87605} - enunciate
3/9/2008 11:38:41 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
You know?
3/9/2008 11:38:42 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
enunciate
3/9/2008 11:38:48 PM #Lester; poor attention span
wats tat
3/9/2008 11:41:03 PM Mood: Poison Ivy - CHAPTER ELEVEN UP! SIHENG'S ESSAY! PLEASE READ AND COMMENT! http://toxicodendron-radicans.blog...
1. to utter or pronounce (words, sentences, etc.), esp. in an articulate or a particular manner: He enunciates his words distinctly. 2. to state or declare definitely, as a theory. 3. to announce or proclaim: to enunciate one's intentions.
Don't I seem so much like Miss Koboi? Ok I was planning to go on to flame Lester but somehow I don't feel like it after he called me. Ok fine, you're nice but such a jerk at times you know? Try being more aware of the situation next time ok? Yep, you're nevertheless sexy and I know what you did last wednesday!
SCORPIO - The Intense One
Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional.
Apt. I seldom trust horoscopes but this one's good. Only the negative descriptions apply though. Thanks xue wei for this. Actually one of the few chain mails I actually read. Hail Opal Koboi! Jealous/possessive, Holds grudges, Self-centered! Mm-Hmm.
Dark Memories[8:18 PM]
Toxicodendron Radicans
Toxicodendron radicans is a plant in the family Anacardiaceae. The name is sometimes spelled "Poison-ivy" in an attempt to indicate that the plant is not a true Ivy (Hedera). It is a woody vine that is well known for its ability to produce urushiol, a skin irritant that causes an itching rash for most people, technically known as urushiol-induced contact dermatitis.
Les souhaits
1) Master French and Japanese
2) Become more sociable
3) Master Toxicology in Plants, Molecular Biology, Botany and the Psychology of Persuasion
4) Be at least half as good as Monsieur Levet in Vovinam
Dark Memories
*September 2006
*November 2006
*December 2006
*January 2007
*April 2007
*June 2007
*December 2007
*January 2008
*February 2008
*March 2008
*April 2008
*May 2008
*June 2008
*July 2008
*August 2008
*September 2008
*October 2008
*November 2008
*December 2008
*January 2009
*February 2009
*March 2009
Grasswhistles
Welcome To the Dark Garden
Mon Jardin Obscur... Mes Mémoires Sombres...
La vie de joie n'est pas existe...
La vie vraiment n'est jamais juste...